What's new

Pakistanis & Chechens along with Iraqi Tribal are ISIS fighters who took over Mosul :BBC

Thats true ,by why bring british nationals up in a thread about about Pakistani and chechens along with iraqi tribals.

To validate my claim that people from across the globe are flooding into this volatile region, where democracy supposedly said "HELLO, Here I come!".

They should come back and help us fight TTP- wage their jihad against TTP- after all its home-

That's exactly the point.

Then why single out Pakistanis and Chechens?

They share the one thing with the British that you talked about. The source of the motivation.

There are some places where the source of motivation is found and used in relatively more abundance. That can't be called being "singled out"?

My my....look who's talking about obsession and hypocrisy! The dot serves the same role that the full-body tarpaulin does. Go figure it's role now.

Those with wind jammed permanently in their backside shouldn't take delight at others' farts.
Well since you admit to your trade mark..... next time try talking on an open forum... but then that's probably the only way you talk. :laugh:

Well since you admit to your trade mark..... next time try talking on an open forum... but then that's probably the only way you talk. :laugh:

I'm one of the first to acknowledge my many flaws. But I'm equally glad that you don't deny your condition either. :enjoy:

They share the one thing with the British that you talked about. The source of the motivation.

There are some places where the source of motivation is found and used in relatively more abundance. That can't be called being "singled out"?

Yes that can be.

Why can't we say "People from all over the world are coming to join ISIS" rather than mentioning Pakistani and Chechnya only? As if nobody has come from other parts of the world. This gives the impression that only Pakistanis and Chechens are joining ISIS.

This is plain hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom