What's new

Pakistanis & Chechens along with Iraqi Tribal are ISIS fighters who took over Mosul :BBC

cowards shit in their pants in front of israel

So, expanding ISIS to ISISAP next( Including Afghan and Pakistan). Next big wave of terrorism on its way.

Many nationalities are joining the Syrian rebels. Some are joining ISIS (the most preferred one for british nationals) and some are joining Al Nusra. Point is, I wouldn't be surprised if there are Pakistani members of ISIS or even Indian Muslim members going there. The bulk of ISIS probably isn't even Arab, many of them are Black and Central Asian. Many British nationals of Bangladeshi origin have gone also gone to fight in Syria...Even people from China.

There are even British nationals over there.

Extremism has no country.

They must be British Pakistanis. Brits have a habit of calling people Pakistanis whenever something is going wrong. They should stop acting like pu$$ys and accept the fact that their government has failed to stop those who are holding their citizenship.

Obsession much, i guess dot is for target practice.

My my....look who's talking about obsession and hypocrisy! The dot serves the same role that the full-body tarpaulin does. Go figure it's role now.

Those with wind jammed permanently in their backside shouldn't take delight at others' farts.

Thats true ,by why bring british nationals up in a thread about about Pakistani and chechens along with iraqi tribals.

There are also British Pakistanis fighting in Syria and they were not born and raised in Pakistan. Government of Pakistan is not responsible.

Who knows maybe Pakistani are secretly training and gaining war vetrancy while all of SEA countries sit on their idol butts and when the times come maybe ISF(indian security forces) would be running with their tail btwn teir legs like the other ISF(Iraqi security forces)

Most stupid argument anyone can see from your statement. Let these ISISI or any Islamic terrorists try to attack non-Islamic countries, you will see how world will react. Non-Islamic countries will be quiet as long as theses Islamic terrorists do marching in their so called "Brotherhood" countries and kill themselves. Forget about India, let them try in a small country like Israel at-least, these Islamic terrorists die like pigs.

There are also British Pakistanis fighting in Syria and they were not born and raised in Pakistan. Government of Pakistan is not responsible.
Yes that makes them british not pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom