What's new

Pakistani newspapers print "Dhaka re-captured" after Asia Cup win against BD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Areesh, I have met some very intelligent Indians and enjoyed working with them. In essence, people from sub-continent share many traits, and being overly emotional is one of them.

Actually in this case this isn't over emotions. This is a bharati getting goosebumps on some newspaper title which isn't even related to his country.

You don't see any BD guy getting angry over it.

:))) keep laughing.

i believe one should only cry over his very very personal things/sorrows also spiritual, moral shortcomings. Rest the worldly affairs need to be faced with THICK skin

Indian hero beating and killing thousands of Pakistani villains single handedly in an indian film make the ordinary Indian viewer feel high with the narcotic injection of imaginary patriotism. A lone Indian soldier with a single stun gun in his hands is often seen killing battalions after battalions of Pakistani soldiers in viewer cheering scenes. This has resulted in a loss of logic and reasoning among Indians.

Reactions: waz
:))) keep laughing.

i believe one should only cry over his very very personal things/sorrows also spiritual, moral shortcomings. Rest the worldly affairs need to be faced with THICK skin
:o: :o:
aap toh gussa ho gayi jana ji :partay:

Dhaka re-captured" after Asia Cup win against BD
:o::o::o::o:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhnewspapers :omghaha:

Well, Indian media's are also same.......:victory1:

Indian hero beating and killing thousands of Pakistani villains single handedly in an indian film make the ordinary Indian viewer feel high with the narcotic injection of imaginary patriotism. A lone Indian soldier with a single stun gun in his hands is often seen killing battalions after battalions of Pakistani soldiers in viewer cheering scenes. This has resulted in a loss of logic and reasoning among Indians.

and we Pakistanis watched these scenes in bollywood movies, ignored these and end up appreciating good songs in it :) the difference is clear in perception

if it is about BD, no matter what is the topic- it becomes battlefield, Indians and Pakistanis start fight against each other , very funny to watch :sarcastic:
:crazy_pilot:

:D another slap on Indian efforts to pitch BDians against Pakistanis here heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh Well o Well. Dhaka re-captured, ousted India from Asia. :wub:

and we Pakistanis watched these scenes in bollywood movies, ignored these and end up appreciating good songs in it :) the difference is clear in perception
i guess these type of films are banned in Pakistan specially in cantonment area All the indians channels are banned in Multan cantt and in Bahawalpur cantt and also in my colony Askari 14 Rawalpindi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom