What's new

Pakistani Music

I have to admit when I first heard of Nescafe basement I dismissed them as a bunch of burger kids but they have really upped the game, they have had some really talented youths who have performed master pieces there, although they cannot be compared to early years of Coke Studio.

But my favourite piece of music comes from Coke studio courtesy Ali Zafar.

Bayaan, last year's winners of Pepsi battle of the bands are quite good. Nice to hear a good band after some time.

Have you heard Bayaan’s “Nahi Milta” & “Din Dhalay”?

The versatility and class of Pakistan music industry

“Hanju akhiyan de” is all the time favorite. ❤️❤️❤️

I have to admit when I first heard of Nescafe basement I dismissed them as a bunch of burger kids but they have really upped the game, they have had some really talented youths who have performed master pieces there, although they cannot be compared to early years of Coke Studio.

But my favourite piece of music comes from Coke studio courtesy Ali Zafar.

“jan e bharan” by Ali Zafar from CS is a good remake too.

I know, I feel like he is the only one that can bring the pakistani pakhto music industry to global standards. He needs backing though
Khyber TV has done good job in providing platform to young pahsto singers but you need more Pashtu muci channels to promote Pashtu music ..Pakistan have talent in music but we don't appreciate music talent as much as our neighbour countries...some singers have great voice but they make one or two songs and get disappear ..even some of our singers won music contest but you don't see them active in music ..our regional cinema need big improvement so that they utilise the talent of these young singers and they take it as full time career than just hobby

Btw comment section of every Pashtu songs is full of hate comments of Pakistan vs afghan lol

Back
Top Bottom