What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

I like chubby but she is another extreme. I don't like anorexic ones.

No she is very nice man.

I checked out a few of her clips. Yes there is a lot of her. But nothing is crinkled, dimpled or jiggly.

images

@jamahir @doppelganger

Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. "Hath kangan ko arsi kya" which roughly means if someone is beautiful you don't need to use round, hour glass, plump etc etc to define the beauty.

seriously I dislike 99% of desi women.... allah he madad keray --- maybe its a face cut or skin complexion thing

i generally like females faces resembling the south asian desi cut.

Claire Coffee ---grimm,
Melissa George -----in treatment ,
Jennifer Morrison ----- house,
Rosamund Pike, ------movies
Michelle Lynn Monaghan, ------movies
Phoebe Tonkin --- the originals
Amanda Schull --suits

i remember this list... you had replied to me with this.

i like rosamund pike... elegant... and if you watch her episode on "graham norton show", she is quite down-to-earth.

images

@jamahir @doppelganger

Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. "Hath kangan ko arsi kya" which roughly means if someone is beautiful you don't need to use round, hour glass, plump etc etc to define the beauty.

There was a thread in ADV Rider of a group of guys riding through Africa (Namibia I think). A tribe which covers its skin with some ochre copper containing paste. Some gorgeous African tribal women there.

Unfortunately too many exposed mammaries to be able to share here.

i believe it was me who introduced tuareg ladies to pdf... photo chor !!! :D

when a lot of the modern media and industry is insistent on imposing a capitalist definition of beauty, the classic-beauty admirers do need to use certain phrases to put across a alternative... fair??[/QUOTE]

Compared to celebrities no matter Indian or Pakistani, they live in stone-age

You've gone into denial state my friend :agree:
Compared to our skin, black skin is quite resistant to wear and tear.

I cannot think of a race or ethnicity or nationality or color of woman I would not chase the skirts of.

Admin please tell the author to remove the sure name of mathira. Its so hurting me to see the most admired name with such a vulgar insan.

um i was sort of busy yesterday so i couldnt reply but believe one thing this thread aint dying anytime soon :p:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom