What's new

Pakistani Missile Names after Islamic terms and Muslim Kings !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDog

Reaction score
I want to address the Indian members on this forum, since the names of Pakistani Missiles ( Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Abdali) are a cause of concern for them. Let me make one thing clear, that these kings were Pustuns, while today Pushtuns are Pakistan’s second largest ethnic group with 28-30 million Pushtuns while in Afghanistan there are 12 million of Pushtuns, thus Pakistan has every right, infact more right to claim these names and they can’t be considered foreign invaders.

Now since you said that these people were killers of ancestors of Pakistanis, let me tell you India at that time was east of River Indus while Afghanistan was west of River Indus, Pakistan is at the cross roads. This means that ancestors of one ethnicity of Pakistan killed ancestors of another ethnicity of Pakistan, and in retaliation when Ranjit Singh’s forces took on Peshawar ( his forces included many muslim Punjabis and ancestors of Pakistani Punjabis), they did the same. Thus this is an internal matter of Pakistan and its people. While yes Pushtun kings can be considered evil from an Indian point of view, but considering them evil by Pakistani point of view would be pure stupidity as you would be considering ancestors of second largest ethnic group of Pakistan as evil. So kindly understand this, and please don’t speak in the internal history matters of Pakistan.

I would request only Indian members to respond to this and request my Pakistani brothers to observe.

Regards

Don't know where are all the indians on this thread? Maybe they weren't attracted by this thread's title/.

ok.. you are allowed to use all postun kings names...
on behalf of indians.. :pakistan:

Only Abdali was a Pashtun. Ghaznavi and Ghauri were Turks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom