What's new

Pakistani kashmiri students building modeling career in Bangladesh

My two fav

Nadeem and shabnam . Shabnam is benagli but the way she pronounced urdu in movies was brilliant :D

..i also like alamgir and his patriotic national songs

Last edited by a moderator:
your ladies are fair than men probably because of burka and nikab and your ladies dont go outside home that much....
40481763.jpg

My two fav

Nadeem and shabnam . Shabnam is benagli but the way she pronounced urdu in movies was brilliant :D

Ohh... Shabnam is also my fav. I haven't seen her urdu films but saw her in urdu songs in TV. Her acting in Bangla films was great. She is Hindu but known by Muslim name. She last acted in 'Ammajan'. She did award winning performance in it.

:pop:

lol pakistanis and indians trolling each other while the bengalis feeling left out so they troll themselves .I can't believe some of the responses on this thread.I haven't been this entertained since that huge sania-shoaib marriage thread back in the day if anyone remembers it :omghaha:

:pop:

lol pakistanis and indians trolling each other while the bengalis feeling left out so they troll themselves .I can't believe some of the responses on this thread.I haven't been this entertained since that huge sania-shoaib marriage thread back in the day if anyone remembers it :omghaha:

Hilarious!! :omghaha: Troll troll troll , what a troll thread this has become... :omghaha:

Ohh... Shabnam is also my fav. I haven't seen her urdu films but saw her in urdu songs in TV. Her acting in Bangla films was great. She is Hindu but known by Muslim name. She last acted in 'Ammajan'. She did award winning performance in it.

Yea her real name is Jharna Basak and her husband Robin ghosh is well known music director of Pakistani classic movies

152 out of 160 of her movies were in udru during 1960s, 1970s, 1980s..she was brialliant actress especially her face expression..i used to watch her movies during my childhood

Models are very few out of millions in a country. They are bound to look beautiful but what about the general population???

Most Pakistani high society women look like transgenders or very manly in face. No offense, but see the face of late Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif. Both are very very fair.. even fairer and pinkier than one day old Pakistani babies but their faces and body shapes.

Just look at elite Pakistani scholars and diplomats who have stayed in air conditioned palatial homes all their life like Tariq Peerzada, Zafar Hilali, General Rashid Qureshi and all other guests and cricketers from Pakistan whom you see often on Indian TV channels and their faces.......Mashaallah. They resemble buffaloes not only in body shape but also faces with bulging eyes and wrinkled skin. Just look at the face of Kayani and General Musharaff who stayed in West for so long but even that cold winter could not change his skin color or his face.

I will refrain from commenting on the looks of sufi singers like Abeeda Parveen, Ghulam Ali, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan etc. as I think they have enough humanity left in them which is not present in most of the Pakistani elite class as you can see from comments on this site and everywhere else on the internet and which is also reflected in Pakistani TV programs.

And how come these inferiority complex ridden, self loathing Pakistani beggars say that they are fair and beautiful?

Why do Pakistani women apply so much makeup if they are beautiful? Shockingly even the most religious scholars and seemingly devout women who appear on Pakistani QTV apply tonnes of makeup. What for??

Bangladeshi leaders like Shaikh Haseena and Khalida Zia both look very elegant and beautiful in sarees.. unlike the mardana transgender type late Benazir Bhutto. No offense to her late memory but I had to say this to show "beautiful" Pakistani commentators what they look like in real life and what the world thinks of them.

Models are very few out of millions in a country. They are bound to look beautiful but what about the general population???

Most Pakistani high society women look like transgenders or very manly in face. No offense, but see the face of late Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif. Both are very very fair.. even fairer and pinkier than one day old Pakistani babies but their faces and body shapes.

Just look at elite Pakistani scholars and diplomats who have stayed in air conditioned palatial homes all their life like Tariq Peerzada, Zafar Hilali, General Rashid Qureshi and all other guests and cricketers from Pakistan whom you see often on Indian TV channels and their faces.......Mashaallah. They resemble buffaloes not only in body shape but also faces with bulging eyes and wrinkled skin. Just look at the face of Kayani and General Musharaff who stayed in West for so long but even that cold winter could not change his skin color or his face.

I will refrain from commenting on the looks of sufi singers like Abeeda Parveen, Ghulam Ali, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan etc. as I think they have enough humanity left in them which is not present in most of the Pakistani elite class as you can see from comments on this site and everywhere else on the internet and which is also reflected in Pakistani TV programs.

And how come these inferiority complex ridden, self loathing Pakistani beggars say that they are fair and beautiful?

Why do Pakistani women apply so much makeup if they are beautiful? Shockingly even the most religious scholars and seemingly devout women who appear on Pakistani QTV apply tonnes of makeup. What for??

Bangladeshi leaders like Shaikh Haseena and Khalida Zia both look very elegant and beautiful in sarees.. unlike the mardana transgender type late Benazir Bhutto. No offense to her late memory but I had to say this to show "beautiful" Pakistani commentators what they look like in real life and what the world thinks of them.

You again lol, despite all that they look way better then Indians. Which make you an ugly retard when compared to average Pakistani.

^ using fairness cream doest mean we wanna look like westerners... pakistanis have this obsession more than indians. wheather you believe it or not... never seen sikh men and ladies ussing fairness creams in my life

majority of paksitanis models are fair and majority of pakistanis are dark.

Haha, bappe do i need to remind you how many sikhs have to shave to get married? Talk about inferiorty complex lol

@freshmint

Pakistani female politicians are not bad looking

Maryam nawaz
8-Pakistani-Politician-Maryam-Nawaz-Sharif-Free-Photos-2013.jpeg

3-Pakistani-Politician-Maryam-Nawaz-Sharif-Free-Photos-2013.jpg

kashmala tariq

Kashmala-Tariq-Phone-Scandal-With-Humayun-Akhtar-Video-Went-Viral3-585x438.jpg

Hina rabbani

FM-Hina-Rabbani-Khar-Turkey-Visit.jpg

Hina-Rabbani-Hazrat-Nizamuddin.jpg

Marvi memon

Marvi-Memon.jpg

Alya malik

Ayla-Malik.jpg,qresize=500,P2C350.pagespeed.ce.piCNgNP1C7.jpg

sumaira malik

Sumaira-Malik.jpg,qresize=500,P2C343.pagespeed.ce.49cjbKmFN6.jpg

sharmila farooqi

92277916-sharmila-farooqi.jpg

now bring indians to have fair comparison :D

The queen Mehzabin. She is debuting in films this year. Bangla film will get a proper heroine after Purnima.

Bangladeshi-model-Mehjabin+(1).jpg

Remember when India went gaga over Hina Rabbani? Who have average face anyway, now lets see some Indian politicians freshmint?

26363121.jpg

Back
Top Bottom