What's new

Pakistani Gunmen Kill Professor Who Promoted Education For Girls.

RAW007

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistani Gunmen Kill Professor Who Promoted Education For Girls.

Pakistani girls attend class at a school in a slum outside of Islamabad. Abdul Razzaq was well-known for his activities supporting education for girls.

July 12, 2013

QUETTA, Pakistan -- A college professor who promoted education for girls in Pakistan has been shot dead by unknown gunmen in the southwestern Balochistan Province.

Provincial police said on July 12 that two armed militants opened fire at Abdul Razzaq's motorcycle on Chakar Khan Road in the Khuzdar district, killing him and wounding another college professor on July 11.

Razzaq taught at Khuzdar Degree College and was well-known for his activities supporting education for girls.

Police say the incident appeared to be a targeted killing.

Nobody immediately claimed responsibility for the attack.

Balochistan has experienced a spike in sectarian killings recently as radical Sunni Muslims have targeted Shi'a.

The province is also the scene of a decades-long insurgency by Baluch nationalists, who demand greater autonomy and a larger share of profits from the region's mineral resources.

With reporting by Nation.com.pk and Dawn.com

Pakistani Gunmen Kill Professor Who Promoted Education For Girls

Sad Incident! May the soul of deceased rest in Peace. Why these fu@king Scums have problem with Education :pissed:

Khuzdar is a BLA affected region , and neighbouring Awaran belongs to BLF . Everyone knows whom proxies they are.

Sad Incident! May the soul of deceased rest in Peace. Why these fu@king Scums have problem with Education :pissed:

Because a free thinking autonomous mind is the worst adversary , they can ever have . You need illiterate people with blind faith who accept some person or authority as savior to promote these type of ideologies

Because a free thinking autonomous mind is the worst adversary , they can ever have . You need illiterate people with blind faith who accept some person or authority as savior to promote these type of ideologies

islam is a good relegeon and kuran is a great book too but i have a feeling that deu to some bad muslims who just recite it but use it as a wepon to justify there wrong deeds islam and kuran are getting bad name ...hope i dont offend anyone with this remark but very often i have read in articels that many rapists use kurans teachings by saying rapes of infidel women is jayaz and education and working of women is bad when the wife of hazrat mohaamad was a trader i hear somewhere

islam is a good relegeon and kuran is a great book too but i have a feeling that deu to some bad muslims who just recite it but use it as a wepon to justify there wrong deeds islam and kuran are getting bad name ...hope i dont offend anyone with this remark but very often i have read in articels that many rapists use kurans teachings by saying rapes of infidel women is jayaz and education and working of women is bad when the wife of hazrat mohaamad was a trader i hear somewhere

Like all religions till now , Islam too has been manipulated and used out of context at various points in history to justify someone's political and military aims . This is just another instance . I have seen with my own eyes , the misuse of Quranic verses and drawing of illogical and anything but Islamic conclusions from them , by tampering with the transliteration of the Holy Book , something extremely easy for the Mullah brigade because face it , a common man doesn't understand Arabic and well the one used in the Quran is radically different from the dialects spoken in Arab countries and elsewhere .

Even uprooting of trees and destruction of the Holy Places isn't allowed during war in Islamic jurisdiction , forget harming the non combatants , women and children part , forget the suicide attack targeting an innocent man who has no stake in the fight , forget maiming people and forget looting them .

Yes , she was a wealthy trader and one of the reasons , why the propagation of Islam was made possible under difficult circumstances at that time .

wahabi salafi brainwashed nuts doing what they do best :no: Pakistan should stop this madrasa breeding schools of hate

wahabi salafi brainwashed nuts doing what they do best :no: Pakistan should stop this madrasa breeding schools of hate

lollzzxxxxx
wahabi's or salafi's in khuzdar area of balochistan.??
are you on something???

khair get well soon

Its there in all religions. Witch hunt....

They should punish the ones that filled him with the idea to kill the professor.
R.I.P,another pillar gone.
These people and the ones filling them with hate of progress are the enemies of your country.
Chop him up alive and throw them to those who sent him.

One of the biggest threats to the ideology of terror is education. The terrorist leaders know this! Isn’t that the only reason they have tried for years to curtail the younger generation from getting any type of real education? Anyone who stands for educating the youngsters gets targeted and eliminated. Haven’t we seen terrorists targeting teachers and students who try to stand up for their rights to gain knowledge? The terrorists’ leadership knows that it is easy to manipulate an illiterate mind. That is the whole reason for their stance against education.

For a young nation like Pakistan, education is a necessity. It guarantees success and makes an informed populace. The terrorists want to keep Pakistan backward and will never allow the likes of Abdul Razzaks to bring the Pakistani kids out of darkness of illiteracy. This is the reason they need to be condemned and neutralized. so younger generation can freely seek knowledge for a better and brighter Pakistan.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Back
Top Bottom