What's new

Pakistani foods

Hi I need some serious recommendations
For one of the most important thing of life

wich Pakistani meals would you say are a must have to eat.. If you are there for two weeks (work) ....

Can you recommend something spicy something fine to eat and some sweeties and softdrinks or alike .

Heheh I am looking forward for your answers :-)

wich Pakistani meals would you say are a must have to eat.. If you are there for two weeks (work) ....

Can you recommend something spicy something fine to eat and some sweeties and softdrinks or alike .

Depends on which city you are going to.

If you are going to Lahore then I highly reccomend Halwa Puri and Chole for breakfast.
I get that every time I am there.

Peshawari Kababs

Peshawari Kababs

Ahhh.... you beat me to it!

Want some :D

b.jpg

Be careful of the water, try to drink only out of bottles if possible (esp Nestle.)

Avoid street food if possible unless it is known to be good and clean.

Naan Kabab
Falooda
Samosa Chaat
Nihari (beef shanks in rich soup)
Payy (cow feet)
BBQ/Roast - Charga, Kababs, Tikka
Mithai (Sweets,) I esp like Barfi
Ganne da rass (sugarcane juice)
Kashmiri Chai
Chicken Biryani
Kabuli Palao
Gajjar da Halwa (Carrot halva)

Prefer asking multiple locals about the best places to find your meal as you will have to go different areas to find different dishes.

Saag n makai ki roti
Miesi roti with chati di lasi

In UAE you can find good Chapli Kebab easily especially in Sharjah. What about Canada? Do any Pak/Afghan restaurants sell them? are they any good?
Not where I live, theyer arent that many Pakistanis, just alot of east asians :cray:

Back
Top Bottom