What's new

Pakistani Female's Journey to flying for a US Airline.

Relax buddy, there are other PAF female pilots, who may not be flying an advanced F-16 but something much more demanding.
I agree! I think it's high time the IAF sheds its inhibitions and allowed women to fly fighter jets. If Pakistani women pilots can, why not Indian women?

Shouldn't the thread title be brain drain from Pakistan ??
The article about her is cringe worthy especially the part about her parents not able to find her a husband hence sending her to school instead....branding her and all Pakistani parents as backward idiots!
Also the UET figure of just 50 girls is way off the mark..

Do not worry you can make it into Pakistani Journalists once you leave PAF. They even do these mistakes :-)

Naah...! They never accept their mistake not apologize like him. He can never make it to journalism!

On topic, what she says in the article is mostly untrue. Her father was a rich senior bureaucrat... Rest you can figure out.

Fatima is the first female fighter pilot of PAF on F16. Seen here in the cockpit of a Fighting Falcon during training with No. 9 Griffins Squadron.

CCIUOfzUoAAWHXQ.jpg
CCIUOauUAAARxAp.jpg
nop shes not
Our Amazing Women with First Officer Fatima Shafi | ExpressJet Airlines

She was never an F-16 pilot, but the first female in Pakistan to work as an Engineering Officer in a Fighter Squadron.

She was responsible for the flight line operations of an active-duty F-16 Fighter Squadron. Also had the same position in two different Mirage Fighter Squadrons. @Windjammer

She's now in the US with ExpressJet Airlines.

Here......

Our Amazing Women with First Officer Fatima Shafi | ExpressJet Airlines

:close_tema::fie: :cray: Zalim thori si khushi berdasht na hui tum say :feminist: ... :stop: Baher haal ab kuch nahin ho sakta main rishta dey chuka hoon :wub:

Are you worried to arrange a 'rishta' for her ?

Oo bhai jan idher ?? Main nay ammi say baat ker li hai aap dosray ka rishta nahin lugaiyay main pehlay hi SENTI ho chuka hoon daikh ker ... :yes4: Yehi chahiyay hai bus warna :suicide:

Relax buddy, there are other PAF female pilots, who may not be flying an advanced F-16 but something much more demanding.

ff_zps5ba5043d.jpg

Aah Ayesha Mirza :) hope she's gonna fly JFT or F-16 soon ...

Su-25 pilot
EPtNvk2.jpg

Aray koi haan tau bolo main sari zindagi en ki bumbari sehnay kay liyay taiyaar hoon :crazy_pilot:

Sach ke siva mein kuchh nahi bolta!! :no: Par voh jo bhi ho, ladki achhi honi chahiye!! :kiss3:

Abay itna karwa such :hang3: ... Bhai tum such bolnay say pehlay chini kha lia kero thori si :yes4: ... Rula dia tum nay paglay :cray:

Because in Pakistan we have our own socio-economic dynamics according to which it is primarily males who run the families. I have no issue inducting females as fighter pilots but before that we have to make sure that all the able males have got the jobs.
Cool down dude that was Mush try to show west how Roshan Khyal he is.

She is not a fighter pilot, she is an aeronautical engineer from engineering wing mushaf attached to number 9 griffin's squadron as an EO ( engineering officer)
She is taking a ride in the dual seater viper of the very same squadron. Engineer and other ground branch officers do fly in dual seaters for rides.She is not a fighter pilot, she is an aeronautical engineer from engineering wing mushaf attached to number 9 griffin's squadron as an EO ( engineering officer)
She is taking a ride in the dual seater viper of the very same squadron. Engineer and other ground branch officers do fly in dual seaters for rides.

The doors of Bollywood is open after you retire from PAF!!....:enjoy:

And

Bollywood will offer you a female lead role of Indian Women Fighter Pilot bombing PAF base!!:D

An offer you cannot refuse!!

:omghaha::omghaha:

A Mig-21 is demanding ?

It's actually an F-7, however many female pilots failed to qualify since they didn't have the physique to yank the controls on these piston hydraulic jets, so compared to something with FBW and sensitive controls, i would say the old generation jets are indeed more demanding.

It's actually an F-7, however many female pilots failed to qualify since they didn't have the physique to yank the controls on these piston hydraulic jets, so compared to something with FBW and sensitive controls, i would say the old generation jets are indeed more demanding.

It's actually just a fake mig 21.....

And how much stiffer is it then a cessna 172 (that's the only thing I've ever flown and it's fly by wire/cable literally)?

Back
Top Bottom