What's new

Pakistani billionaire to spend 75% of his wealth on aid

Great person.:angel:
Hope some of the rich in India learn from him.

Can someone post his interview video,i'd really like to watch that.

Thanks in advance

^^^ after all he is a businessman and he means business. Just read through the lines of the article, he'll give much of this money as short term loans to the affected people.

I have great respect for someone like him.....as a Billionaire he is willing to give 75% of his wealth to the poor, not many would do that.....may Allah Bless him.

None of the billionaires have done this before, he is my hero :pakistan:, amazing

well lets hope he does what he promises, its too early too say he did rip people that invested into bharia town.

out of topic but did baharia ended up being a ponzi scheme?

Last edited:
Mashallah GOD bless this kind soul.... a another idea comes to mind perhaps he can do with the same money a portion of it is build small homes for these people as much as he can build.

Parliamentary Secretary for Health Dr Saeed Elahi has termed the purchase of a flat, worth 140 million pounds, by President Asif Ali Zardari a condemnable act.
In a statement issued on Tuesday, Dr Saeed Elahi said that, on the one hand, more than half the country was inundated with massive floods and millions of affectees were looking for a temporary shelter but, on the other hand, the President was expanding his assets. He said the amount which had been spent to buy the flat could have been used for providing shelter to at least one million people of his country.
He went on to say that the shameless act would have hurt the soul of PPP founder Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, who had vowed to provide Roti, Kapra and Makan to the poor.
Dr.Elahi urged the president to bridle his propensity to plunder the country and better spend money on the poor who had perished in the worst floods in the history of the country.
He said that the president, not contented with the Surrey Palace, had purchased another expensive flat at a time when he was extending begging bowl for the flood effectees, asking why the international donors give alms and aid to the Zardari-led government.

Asif flayed for ‘140m pounds flat’

--------------------

May Allah give this Malik Riaz Hussain health and further wealth and build many more homes for him in Jannah.

I also hope this Zardari leaves Pakistan or is hanged sooner rather then later.......

I know Malik Riaz (from tv obviously)......... i can't believe he pledged for 75% of his fortune will be spent on aid :confused:

really astonishing news for me

out of topic but did baharia ended up being a ponzi scheme?

Actually no, if anything it is an amazing investment opportunity i know people who have bought plots in the Rawalpindi overseas enclave just so they can sell them for triple the value in 5 years time.

There was a time when a lot of illegal files were going around, but this has since died down. That being said, i will take this announcement with a pinch of salt and wait for the action.

Actually no, if anything it is an amazing investment opportunity i know people who have bought plots in the Rawalpindi overseas enclave just so they can sell them for triple the value in 5 years time.

There was a time when a lot of illegal files were going around, but this has since died down. That being said, i will take this announcement with a pinch of salt and wait for the action.

yeh i heard some rumors but nothin solid or confirm, this guy is wel conected + he has pledged so much money crooks dont do that .

Back
Top Bottom