What's new

Pakistan wins Kabbedi World Cup !

India has won the kabaddi cup. We have won the hockey match in junior WC.

Even i got worried i just saw the news and then when i read the title of the thread i thought maybe miraculously something happened.

Or that the amount of food you're consuming these might have created a cholesterol bubble or something in your brain that gave you momentary amnesia & you forget what you 'just heard' ! :p:

hahah so they cheat again :enjoy:
last time match i saw they referees were to honest with their country instead of focusing on game rules

hahah so they cheat again :enjoy:
last time match i saw they referees were to honest with their country instead of focusing on game rules
what are you talking about?

sore losers perhaps??? no surprises because its not the first time by a long way.

Or that the amount of food you're consuming these might have created a cholesterol bubble or something in your brain that gave you momentary amnesia & you forget what you 'just heard' ! :p:

I am not suffering from momentary amnesia the person who started the thread is :p: And you, of all the people, have the audacity to talk about food consumption :lol:

how does a game played by a handful of countries = world cup :D like american football, we even call the winner - world champions.

how many countries play the game?

how does a game played by a handful of countries = world cup :D like american football, we even call the winner - world champions.

how many countries play the game?

They call themselves KABADDI World champions. Not just World champions. If there is any country that would have played the game better. am sure they would have participated in it.

what are you talking about?

sore losers perhaps??? no surprises because its not the first time by a long way.

i dont remember the even , but at least i saw the first and last kabbadi match and i saw there was a small fight as well , the referees were taking sides of india ... and match was abandoned .. i am not sure ..

Back
Top Bottom