What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Yeah right :smokin:..especially for :sniper:Ashraful

LOL....i hope he doesnt get fired from the team .....so much has been invested in him

If Iran can swallow a defeat at the hands of Saudis, that too in their own backyard, I m sure we all can

My dream t20 team....sehwag,gambhir,rohit,raina,yuvraj,dhoni,yusuf pathan,zaheer,ishant,harabhajan,ojha...........,... Hey wait...isn't that the indian team?? NO WONDER WE ARE THE WORLD T20 CHAMPS......HAHAH

My dream t20 team....sehwag,gambhir,rohit,raina,yuvraj,dhoni,yusuf pathan,zaheer,ishant,harabhajan,ojha...........,... Hey wait...isn't that the indian team?? NO WONDER WE ARE THE WORLD T20 CHAMPS......HAHAH

i am not expecting any reply from you to what i am going to say: "what a childish post"

Yeah buddy summerwine......do you expect anything serious in a cricket thread in a defence forum?? Btw,jokes are good at times when you are sad....lolz.....jane bhi do yar,itna personally kiun lete ho??

LOL....i hope he doesnt get fired from the team .....so much has been invested in him

If Iran can swallow a defeat at the hands of Saudis, that too in their own backyard, I m sure we all can

Yes we can!

But let us do the cursing at least;)

Don't think Iran is going to be on 2010 WC.Anyways,Aussies are on the process of being kicked out.

yea seems like Aussies could be going home.....hehe would sooth some pain.....but u just never know abt aussies.....given a smallest of chance, and they will win

Nah....this aren't the same aussies who played cricket with absolute dominance.....

Party Over Aussies....Symonds was the difference...and the tournament becomes more BLAND

I'M SO HAPPY THAT SRI LANKA HAS WON, IF PAK CAN'T GET THE TROPHY THEN I HOPE THAT SRI LANKA WILL WIN THIS TOURNAMENT!!!

GO SRI LANKA GO! GREAT FROM JEHAN MUBARAK! :victory:

OHH God.. after Bangladesh now Aussis are out of this worldcup , whats going hell in this WC

BTW congrats to Srilanka

Looks, Pakistan will also go out from this WC.

Big problem is that Pakistan have a foolish captain.

:sniper: Younis Khan

Please read the article, how much he is stupid

Younis Khan Funny Jokker

Karachi: Pakistan captain Younis Khan finds himself in trouble for his comment that Twenty20 is played just for fun and it would not be a disaster even if his team fails to make the Super Eights stage of the ongoing World Cup in England.

After the team's loss to England on Sunday night, Younis went on to say that failing to reaching Super Eights would not be a disaster.

"It would be sad if we don't make it but I have never attached too much importance to Twenty20 cricket, as it is fun cricket," Younis said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also read:
Poor Pakistan puzzle skipper Younis Khan
Pak douses fire caused by Younis remarks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His candour, however, failed to impress the Pakistan Cricket Board, which has asked for confirmation and explanation from the management about Younis' comments.

"The statement has not pleased anyone, including former Test players and critics because it shows a total lack of respect for the feelings of the people and the passion with which they are following the performance of their team in the World Cup," a board official told PTI.

A former Test player, requesting anonymity, went on to question Younis' integrity and said, "If he is not interested in playing Twenty20 cricket then why did he go to England in the first place?"

Incidentally, Younis has already upset the PCB with his statement on the security conditions in Pakistan, which the team management in England is busy denying. Younis reported told reporters in England that the country was in a state of war, even though Pakistan manager Yawar Saeed dismissed the claim.

Younis' statement upset board officials, who are set to meet ICC officials on June 15 to resolve the issue of whether Pakistan should host its share of the 2011 World Cup matches at home.

A PCB source said Younis' comments came at the wrong time and had the Board officials fuming.

"Yawar may be trying to prevent a controversy from blowing up by even insisting that Younis didn't say that Pakistan was in a state of war but the captain has again rubbed the PCB officials the wrong way with his comments on Twenty20 cricket," the source added.

Last edited:
A question asked to Younis Khan, "Are you missing Shoaib Akhtar or Muhammad Asif?".

Younis Khan replied, "No, I am missing my family"

Back
Top Bottom