What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

This O'Brien guy in Ireland team is amazing....hits such cleans shots.....Pak needs a player like him

Irish showed how to play cricket with discipline and enthusiasm mean while Bd proved to be worth less team with occasional win. Test cricket status should be scraped from Bd and given to Irish instead as bd don't deserve this. A total failure and disappointment.:tdown:

Congratulation to Irish team for a fabulous win and good luck to them for next round.:tup:

Pakistan and bd both out........whom are you guys gonna support now?? Bd is gone,but i still have my favs,india to cheer for....hard luck guys...

A warm welcome is waiting for Bd team in Bd.:guns:

Last edited:
Pakistan and bd both out........whom are you guys gonna support now?? Bd is gone,but i still have my favs,india to cheer for....hard luck guys...

Pakistan still got another game left with Netherlands so there still a chance for them to advance in second round however if they lose than,

I will take neutral side and will be welcoming winning team.:D

Hahah....zakir thats what i do during the football world cup......

On a lighter side I am waiting for some famous members here to link this defeat to RAW, Mossad, CIA or the Awami League.

:rofl:

Regards

Well played Ireland and better luck Bangladesh next time !

Like your sese of humar............:lol::rofl:

Aussies bouncing back......if they score 160+..they have a good chance to win with their fielding...but lee was hopeless against Gayle....lets see what jaysuriya does to him

Here is my T20 team,

Gayle
Jaysuriya
Kevin O brien
Misbah
Brendon McCullum
Morkel
Afridi :-)))
Vettori
Lee
Steyn
Malinga