What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Afridi gone....dont know what happened to him....he was playing so well in uae...

we have given brits a new life

Don't you worry Brit. Your arrogance will cost you dearly just like against The Netherlands. We don't underestimate anyone. We don't focus on one particular series or team unlike England. I just hope we can settle the score tomorrow. Perhaps teach you a lesson not to be arrogant. Arrogance is the mother of all evil. I'm glad the Dutch have brought you back to earth.

LIVE FROM THE OVAL ON MY BLACKBERRY. HOPE YOU ALL THE SPONGERS (BABUR AND ALZAKIR AND CO) ARE WATCHING. THERE GOES AFRIDI. HOW DOES THE ASHES TASTE. THE REAL HEROES ARE THE ASIA ORIGIN BUT ENGLISH PLAYERS WHO WON US THE MATCH SHAME ON U GUYS.

ANYWAY ENJOY THE LOSS.

:sniper:
:cheers:
:taz:
:victory:

If pakistan has lost to england, then will they be able to defeat Netherlands, who beat england, in the current form of theirs??

Hate these ******* pommies! I just hate them! I wanna shoot em and execute em. Hail Hitler!

What prick these guys? Taking bloody singles. What a bloody disgrace. I think matchfixing was involved. Look at that Younis twat jogging for singles. ******* twat! I'm gonna find a pommie and take some sweet revenge. That's what we call anger management.

dont want to sound funny here...but its better to have the host nation in the second roung, had they been eliminated in the first round, tournament would ve looked bland....

pakistan team is wasting misbah by sending him this level

he seems to be the only responsible player in this team

What went that wrong??

What do you think slave? You started poking your big nose in others matters. Don't worry Hindu. We can have a defeat. We won't cry. Okay, the Pakistani team is rubbish. Big deal. We got more important issues to deal with in Pakistan. Cricket is certainly the least important. It's a pity though that these highly paid pricks are a waste of money. They are not able to put smiles on those aggrieved faces back home. Too bad... Life moves on.

That was a rather embarrassing performance.. Lets just hope they defeat Netherlands now... or we'll have the same case we had with Ireland who kicked us out of the last world cup lol..

Hate these ******* pommies! I just hate them! I wanna shoot em and execute em. Hail Hitler!

COULD NOT HELP BUT LOG IN AGAIN. DEAR BABUR NOW THAT UR *** WAS KICKED FAIR AND SQUARE HOPE U LIKED IT ?

THE ICEING ON THE CAKE WILL BE WHEN THE COUNTRY U HAVE BEEN SPONGING ON ALSO KICKS UR BACKSIDE.

ANYWAY PLEASE RE-READ ALL UR POSTS AGAINST POMMIES AGAIN AND THEN ENJOY SWALLOWING UR EGO MY DEAR KIDDO.

BYE ENJOY UR LOSS:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

What prick these guys? Taking bloody singles. What a bloody disgrace. I think matchfixing was involved. Look at that Younis twat jogging for singles. ******* twat! I'm gonna find a pommie and take some sweet revenge. That's what we call anger management.

A shity performance by pak team. I would not mind if they have lost with some six and four but this lost is nothing but garbage.....

Back
Top Bottom