What's new

Pakistan willing to discuss Shakil Afridi’s release with Trump

This traitor will get killed by his own people in seconds. We're saving his life behind the bars.
Why aren't Pakistanis concentrating on honoring and protecting the rights, life, and liberty of Dr. Afridi rather than dissing him? There are no answers to this question that make Pakistanis like yourself look good, are there?

Fake polio drive was a serious crime and his main crime was working with CIA to do covert ops in Pakistan why do people have such short memories?

There is no short memories. But people like you, stick to the walls with short term memories, remainder of the growing world, forgets about incidents happened in the past, and works towards a better future and growing their county and the economy, and solving bigger issues than crying over what happened in the past (when that even resulted in the number 1 terrorist being killed, you should be happy about it as it helped weaken your own enemy who has been killing your own people). People living in the past can't move on towards the future.

There is no short memories. But people like you, stick to the walls with short term memories, remainder of the growing world, forgets about incidents happens in the past, and works towards a better future and growing their county and the economy, and solving bigger issues than what happened in the past. People living in the past can't move on towards the future.
If you believe Trump can solve Kashmir by making India agree to removal of troops from valley all i can say is get well soon bro

:suicide:If we release him then what if he turns against Pakistan and make statement against Pakistan in foreign countries.
This is risk, Either we should not have arrested him , but we did,
Now, we should not release him but we are ready to release him??
Where are our policy makers???:hitwall::hitwall:
Not consistent in Any policy:drag:

I never thought of it that way before, but since the charges and procedures keeping him in prison are bogus and/or reprehensible, perhaps "personal animosity" is the explanation that makes Pakistan look best.

Ahhh, the return of the MM Zionist AshkeNazi fake Yehudi! Who let you out? DT?
***Mischief Maker
***Donald Trump

Release him if US return our daughter Dr Aafia. A Dr. in return for a Dr.? Deal!!

Why aren't Pakistanis concentrating on honoring and protecting the rights, life, and liberty of Dr. Afridi rather than dissing him? There are no answers to this question that make Pakistanis like yourself look good, are there?
You didn't answer my query. Will the US of A grant him a citzenship?

If you believe Trump can solve Kashmir by making India agree to removal of troops from valley all i can say is get well soon bro

Well if you will always play a pessimistic, negative person and will always say no to what doesn't serve your own propaganda purposes on here, well, then I'd say go see a shrink and learn to respect others view point and how to work with others and get better results. The difference between Indians and Pakistanis is that Indians work hard, understand team work and diplomacy. Pakistanis, like I've witnessed on here, are too focused on themselves, individually and don't care about any shared national goals, while Indians work together and with others in achieving their personal and national goals.

I heard this explanation from a Pakistani friend who went to school with me. Now, been an active member hear for many months now, and seeing the same stuff, I believe in it. You have to grow out of "yourself" to grow your country. Sadly, that's not something I've seen on here. Thanks

Fake polio drive
Colluding with foreign agency in covert ops against Pakistan are enough to make anyone diss worthy

Remember "dereliction of duty"? There are certain things PA can be excused of I think there are many but proof is karma.

Bajwa is a miracle worker for corrupt and betryaing bastards gj

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom