What's new

Pakistan willing to discuss Shakil Afridi’s release with Trump

The charge sheet doesnt even mention his links with CIA. He was caught working with the TTP lot as well. Fatmi is a douchebag along with his boss.

Bajwa needs to get his act together and fast. Otherwise people will start taking IK statement about him seriously.
Never seen a top govt official humiliated like Fatami...

کیا یہی ہماری قیمت ہے؟
Aaj kal tu yahi ha.....when govt can't pay 440 million dollar for new F16, a peanuts, and PM has assets of over 1.5 billion dollar in foreign banks. All parliamentarians getting raise in salary and traveling in bullet proof SUVs .......list goes on and on and on.

Nawaz can sell anything and everything if you let him rule the the country. It's like a dying man giving everything he had so he may live "a day more".

I hope COAS prevents it from happening.

Pakistan willing to discuss Shakil Afridi’s release with Trump
December 16, 2016, 7:16 pm
ISLAMABAD: Special Assistant on Foreign Affairs Tariq Fatemi says Pakistan would be willing to discuss with President-elect Donald Trump’s administration freedom for a jailed Pakistani doctor who ran a fake polio campaign to help the United States track down Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.

There is nothing wrong with this. The guy is being held for no good reason as he identified the number 1 most wanted man who had killed many, including Pakistanis (and his people are still killing Pakistanis where possible).

Trump made this a campaign promise. If both Pakistan and the US can work together, say Pakistan releases this person and the US goes all in to resolve the Kashmir issue, and establishes good, trust worthy relationship further strengthened with serious economic investments into Pakistan, I can see a future, long term strategic relationship being formed. I think that's a win win for everyone. A trusting and strategic relationship would be very beneficial for Pakistan, specially if it helps resolve the Kashmir dispute. That saves millions of more lives, who'd otherwise be in danger due to brutalities happening in that region and the fear of a serious war.

Pakistan is not going to get a single F 16 even if they release this guy, because US congress is different than Trump and it's blocked in both houses.

When the conditions are related to TTP and certification by DefSec that Pakistan is doing enough.

I mean come on, doing enough is a heavy word.

Come where? To the U.S.? Maybe. But why shouldn't he have the right to resume his life as a doctor in Pakistan?
This traitor will get killed by his own people in seconds. We're saving his life behind the bars. Or your government should grant him citizenship in your own jail.

There is nothing wrong with this. The guy is being held for no good reason as he identified the number 1 most wanted man who had killed many, including Pakistanis (and his people are still killing Pakistanis where possible).

Trump made this a campaign promise. If both Pakistan and the US can work together, say Pakistan releases this person and the US goes all in to resolve the Kashmir issue, and establishes good, trust worthy relationship further strengthened with serious economic investments into Pakistan, I can see a future, long term strategic relationship being formed. I think that's a win win for everyone. A trusting and strategic relationship would be very beneficial for Pakistan, specially if it helps resolve the Kashmir dispute. That saves millions of more lives, who'd otherwise be in danger due to brutalities happening in that region and the fear of a serious war.
Fake polio drive was a serious crime and his main crime was working with CIA to do covert ops in Pakistan why do people have such short memories?

Pakistan is not going to get a single F 16 even if they release this guy, because US congress is different than Trump and it's blocked in both houses.

When the conditions are related to TTP and certification by DefSec that Pakistan is doing enough.

I mean come on, doing enough is a heavy word.
Shouldn't you be getting your currency notes exchanged right now?

so we have nothing left to sale ?

What are you selling? This is called mutual understanding. You cleanly don't understand the complexities your country is dealing with. Typing warriors and conspiracy theorists are a sad generation of this time.

I would free 100 people (as long as they don't commit crimes after getting released) to resolve a 70 year old conflict called "Kashmir" which has caused three wars and millions dead in this region!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom