What's new

Pakistan Will Import Electricity From India

Fvcking bastards. There is power outage of 6 hours per day here. Farmers are unable to water their fields sufficiently due to current issues and we are supplying it to pakistan. :hitwall:

Bloody ModaFakas.
Didn't knew Andhra Pradesh was in such a bad situation. I thought entire South India was well off. We had similar problems in MP here. But BJP has improved things now and we are getting 24*7 electricity even in small towns and villages. They did that just before last state elections to get more votes. Whatever may have been their intention but they did something good and people are happy because of it.

Andhra Pradesh

Then i think its more to do with connecting Southern grid with national grid with high voltage lines(Currently all other grids have been connected with national grid).

Although Southern grid was also recently connected with national grid but its still a low voltage connection so its still not suitable for heavy transmission.

While most North western, n some cental states r power surplus. Even in my own city Jaipur currently there r Zero powercuts n even during last summer there wasn't anything significant.

And transmission loss will be minimum while transfering to Pak in comparision to AP from Northwest India.

Besides as of now everything is just on paper n nothing is being provided to Pak n even when it will happen it will start with a mere 500MW.

Didn't knew Andhra Pradesh was in such a bad situation. I thought entire South India was well off. We had similar problems in MP here. But BJP has improved things now and we are getting 24*7 electricity even in small towns and villages. They did that just before last state elections to get more votes. Whatever may have been their intention but they did something good and people are happy because of it.

Southern India is much more Industrially developed in comparision to Northern India.

Therefore, power consumption is also higher n hence power shortage as most power is transmitted to industries.

Last edited:
I stayed in Madhapur for almost 2 years..it used to have power cuts for almost 2/3 hrs everyday in summers and the place is IT capital of Andhra...can't imagine the situation in the rest of the state..
I stay 20kms away from madhapur.

Actually India is already connected with Nepal, Bhutan n BD powergrids while plans r underway for connection with Pak, SL n Myanmar.

On the other hand India's own single grid system for whole India is also nearly complete n massive investment in power sector is in full swing.

As the market matures i think a more transparent tariff system will also be establised.:)

All grids in India is interconnected .Now Power Grid Corporation of India limited implementing one frequency ,one voltage all over in India.Only regional grid that remain outside of the national network is Southern Grid.And it also interconnected to national system.I got all this info from my substation where I completing my training

so does that mean this summer Indian punjab will have 16 hours of power cuts daily instead of 15?

All grids in India is interconnected .Now Power Grid Corporation of India limited implementing one frequency ,one voltage all over in India.Only regional grid that remain outside of the national network is Southern Grid.And it also interconnected to national system.I got all this info from my substation where I completing my training

i know that dear plz ready my post no.17 in this thread.:)

Some of the members here are kinda wrong regarding power transmission to andra from north. Actually power given to north does not go to south, it sort of power plant gives power to grid.

Its state electricity regulatory boards which controls the power cut.

Power cut in your area is more because your area produces lots of load to system or your area have less business/ industry or your area is strategically not important for small or big scale economy

Some of the members here are kinda wrong regarding power transmission to andra from north. Actually power given to north does not go to south, it sort of power plant gives power to grid.

Its state electricity regulatory boards which controls the power cut.

Power cut in your area is more because your area produces lots of load to system or your area have less business/ industry or your area is strategically not important for small or big scale economy

Thats right.Southern area especially Tamil Nadu is an industrial area.So people in TN uses a lot of load .Same goes to Karnataka and AP only exception is kerala due to lack of industries .

Back
Top Bottom