What's new

Pakistan wants peace, but will not compromise: Kayani

Nothing against UK ITS My home for gods sake.

BUT DAVID MILLIBAND is a nobody from a declining once great power.

To india the USA & RUSSIA even Japan and Israel carry far more cl;out.

I think india will tell milliband politely of course take your ideas and support back home on the next BA plane out of delhi.

whatever it is. is not your buisness
we know why army is so pain in the butt for you,actally you people would like to see a pakistan without an army an airforce ect. just like gaza so you can come and do like israel is doing am i right????. this is why india always targets pak army and isi in it,s propoganda full of crap.

:rofl::rofl:

Starting with 'whatever it is' and then trying to be aggressive??

It seems somebody has been touched on the nerve.

Nice show of agony.

It is merely a reaction towards all the Indian threats we have received so far.
Or do you wish that the nation of Pakistan remains silent under all the Indian pressure and bullying?

P.S.: Guys please keep it civil, don't degrade the thread nor this forum, seriously, i'm not a mod, but it just lowers the standards around here and that's not what people want.

It seems this time GoI is successful to fill Pakistani hearts with fear and pressure. Pakistan has never responded for intellectual pressure. It seems Pakistan is getting more sensible. :agree:

purelogic have u not realised that our statements always follow urs. we dont initiate such statement. this statement followed the press confrence by ur army chief.

This won't show the words are credible. But, the action will.

What we except from Pakistan is they should walk as they talk. Timing / sequence of statements has no importance.

Also, only "not starting the war" does not mean efforts for peace. If they really want peace, they should show it by taking positive steps.

whatever it is. is not your buisness
we know why army is so pain in the butt for you,actally you people would like to see a pakistan without an army an airforce ect. just like gaza so you can come and do like israel is doing am i right????. this is why india always targets pak army and isi in it,s propoganda full of crap.

Not really ! Not only Indians, Including west everyone normally target military rulers as they dont compramise and doest care much for economy.

But Mushrraf changed the whole equaltion. Except at the end of his term that too its with internal poletics he managed the international business very well. His commitment towards indo-pak relations were excellant. After Kargil indians thought he was a major threat. He came to india, agra. Our leader Advanji visited lahore. Man he is superb! He didnt compramise with kashmir as typical pakistani. Totally opposite of Zardari. If Mushrraf was there in president he wouldnt have this mumbai issue this far. It would have been initiation from mushrraf himself to start the investigation.

Again Kiyani no one knows at indian poletics level. Every military rules normally starts most of the deals from scratch. They wont carry the earlier developments. So its always difficult at international level to handle.

Mushrraf visiting india to address public. Can u believe this ? I never heard of any pakistani minister addressing our public exception of Imran Khan. that too limited.

It seems this time GoI is successful to fill Pakistani hearts with fear and pressure. Pakistan has never responded for intellectual pressure. It seems Pakistan is getting more sensible. :agree:

Oh yes, i'm so frightened, especially when I see little squirt Mukherjee lashing out silly threats at Pakistan. :lol:
You talk as if India has every right to threaten Pakistan into doing what she wants, but that's pretty wrong, and you'll most likely never see Indian dominance over Pakistan, not in this case, not in the past, and not in the future. :enjoy:

Oh yes, i'm so frightened, especially when I see little squirt Mukherjee lashing out silly threats at Pakistan. :lol:
You talk as if India has every right to threaten Pakistan into doing what she wants, but that's pretty wrong, and you'll most likely never see Indian dominance over Pakistan, not in this case, not in the past, and not in the future. :enjoy:

At the end of the day, all they did was threat us with a War, when in reality they didn't even had any ammo to support one. Imbeciles!

At least they realized their "Deadlines" were as hollow as their characters. No wonder we aren't getting those anymore! :lol:

At the end of the day, all they did was threat us with a War, when in reality they didn't even had any ammo to support one. Imbeciles!

At least they realized their "Deadlines" were as hollow as their characters. No wonder we aren't getting those anymore! :lol:

Funny isn't it, cranking up Indian pride by telling them that their threats had no effect at all nor were they prepared to "strike" Pakistan at will.
Shows once again what media attention can do to people, heck, a huge population, growing economy and future predictions mean one thing, but feeling a little overconfident due to that is another.

Then why go crying for the threats like a child every time you are asked to really do something??

Threats or not, GoP has never done anything positive. Neither for India nor for Pakistan. Such a huge network of terrorists under your own butt and .....

Isn't there a single Pakistani with some brains?? Is this a debate competition? For Godsake, are you ever going to stop this childishness??

You feel that Mr. Ten Percent sitting on top of your heads is going to get you out of this mess (or rather, 'his mess')? Stop daydreaming!!

You can't drag USA forever with you by using that 'war against terror' card. Pakistan has survived this far only with all sorts of help. But now, equations are changing very fast. Pakistan should act now, or the world will have to act....soon.

Then why go crying for the threats like a child every time you are asked to really do something??

Threats or not, GoP has never done anything positive. Neither for India nor for Pakistan. Such a huge network of terrorists under your own butt and .....

So you support your government actions to threaten Pakistan with war.
Your mentality of "simply accept it Pakistan and bear with our threats" is unreasonable and stupid.

:rofl::rofl:

Starting with 'whatever it is' and then trying to be aggressive??

It seems somebody has been touched on the nerve.

Nice show of agony.

you are an idiot like your avatar:rofl:

Last edited:
Isn't there a single Pakistani with some brains??
Personal attacks or insults are not tollerated, you're posting in a Pakistani forum. Please keep that in mind.

Consider this a warning!

Back
Top Bottom