What's new

Pakistan vs Srilanka on 26th Feb, 2011

I haven't seen Pakistan bowling good against any major team.(Please don't bring in NZ)Pakistans Australia tour,Pakistan didn't win a single game and lost all,lost in Asia cup final to India etc..

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Pinch for mirch and masala is for us only,for others we come up with a punch of mirch and masala and you know what excess of mirchi and masala can do :D
Okay man, you guys got the best bowlers too in the world and we are just third class team now be happy LOL

First decide if you want to talk about fifties or centuries LOL. Make up your mind first and then talk ;)

i am talking about The Player- Umer Akmal- centuries of fifties is a part of it-
Make up your mind :D-

Yes happy:D cuz i haven't seen your bowlers perform against a good team lately :D

Stay happy in your own little world LOL

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Yes happy:D cuz i haven't seen your bowlers perform against a good team lately :D
I think you need to read your earlier post again LOL

Stay happy in your own little world LOL

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

I think you need to read your earlier post again LOL

Yes LOL Okay LOL Bye LOL i gotta play my game LOL See ya LOL

We need to cross 200 before 40 overs. That slow bouncer was funny.

i dunno why sri lankans are bowling slowly in this innings, all there pacers have spent least energy to bowl, or my eyes are bad??

Back
Top Bottom