What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pak batting failed yet again...it's a pattern. Bowlers do well but the batsmen disappoint.

why are indians soo happy cmon we reached the semis its good guys we played chasing was always a tough task with such a brittle middle order and that wrong decision hurt us but never the less some players need to own up especially afridi

Tomorrow, I support the WI against Aussie... Hoping that, Ga(y)le power will thwart the aussie.

Tomorrow, I support the WI against Aussie... Hoping that, Ga(y)le power will thwart the aussie.

NEVERMIND, THE CHAMPIONS SHALL STRIKE AGAIN. :D
iNDIANS ARE GONNA EAT US RAW TONIGHT, AREN'T THEY? :P

ye sub indians phele kahan the :pop:

, holysaturn, ameer219, Supply&Demand, Gin ka Pakistan, isro2222, culivert, AnnoyingOrange, Kasim, nuclearpak, jatt+gutts, scorpionx, lightoftruth, alibaz, saiyan0321, hembo, arav, Neuro, Md Usman, Blitzkrieg, India defense, roach, Abu Zolfiqar, A.Rafay, laiqs@mi, Husnainshah, humanfirst, Sher_E_Punjab, blood, Phoenix89, prabhakar, SamranAli, AnkurPandey, Voldemort, Ḥashshāshīn, Don Jaguar, Indian Tiger, Che Guevara, Ajaxpaul, nick_indian, Lenin, --,-'{@, F.O.X, Grindel, Myth_buster_1, trident2010, hankau62, Al-zakir, , Bhai Zakir, karan.1970, jetti, Jarha, /dev/null, Trisonics, Pak47, clmeta, MM_Haider

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3469299 said:
pakistan team has been really impressive, because we actually played with 3-4 players, i dont count shoaib malik, kamran akmal, imran nazir, sohail tanvir, umar gul, shahid afridi as players because they didnt contribute anything, the way we have kept good players like asad shafiq, junaid khan, ahmed shahzaad and hammad azam, we didnt even deserve to get to the next round

i hope hafeez gets axed for his poor selection of players and poor captaincy

Lol. No that means they just played extremely sh*t. I don't have any sympathy for the team.

Hopefully this is a wake up call for the Pakistani selectors although I doubt it. Expect Kami and Afridi to play for Pakistan for the next 5 years. :)

Tried and tested, but still always selected is the norm in Pakistan, always will be.

DO YOU REMEMBER THE INDIA-AUSTRALIA MATCH THREAD...?
DO YOU REMEMBER THE INDIA-SA MATCH THREAD...?

DONT CRY NOW....

Who is crying Kid????
We are the only team to play 4 semi finals in 4 wc... and u indians on the other hand......LOOSER.... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom