What's new

Pakistan Vs India, World Cup 2015, Group B, Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea true..btw what India missing is tendulkar who made difference in previous indo-pak matches in world cup. he was man of the match in many..
True that but then as I said earlier both teams look weak. If Tendulkar is missing, so is bowlers like Akhtar and Wasim Akram. Though Irfan is one bowler I will look at right now but the rest 3-4 are not upto the mark except Afridi( who is a very clever bowler). Same with Indian batting, there may be some very big names like Kohli, Dhoni and Sharma but I am not certain about their form except Sharma may be. Rahane will be another batsman to keep an eye on. Lets see!!!!

Pakistan: (probable) 1 Ahmed Shehzad, 2 Nasir Jamshed, 3 Younis Khan, 4 Haris Sohail, 5 Misbah-ul-Haq (capt), 6 Sohaib Maqsood, 7 Umar Akmal (wk), 8 Shahid Afridi, 9 Wahab Riaz, 10 Ehsan Adil/Sohail Khan, 11 Mohammad Irfan
Pakistan most probably would not take risk of not playing 5th bowler.

Not playing the fifth bowler would be suicidal
Kohli and co. will murder the likes of Haris Sohail
My guess is they will play Yasir Shah and ask Selfish Khan to open

Both teams are equally bad as Pakistani bowling is no where close to it's reputation and Indian batsmen are not really in great form. It looks tie on paper but then whoever will do good on ground will win. From me, Its 50:50 for both teams.
There is 1 huge difference. Indian Team has great ability to absorb pressure way more better than Pakistan players. Remember the 4 dropped catches of Sachin...and i am afraid, they will repeat similar kinda things today...!

I think the record might be broken this time :( Not too confident of this team...

but I hope they win still :D

Any online links ?

Star Sports doesn't work.

God-damn it all. It sucks to be living in Britain at a time for such an event. It'll be 3:30am when the match starts :pissed:

:lazy2:?

Tell me about it. I had planned to sleep early tonight so I could be up by 5, 6 but that didn't Work out too well. Australia /NZ should be banned from holding major sports tournaments lol. Stick to the area between india and England/South Africa

I think the record might be broken this time :( Not too confident of this team...

but I hope they win still :D
There was one thing common in India's 5-0 record against Pakistan..that was Sachin Tendulkar. That's not the case this time around. So..yes, it's looking pretty much ominous for India.

There was one thing common in India's 5-0 record against Pakistan..that was Sachin Tendulkar. That's not the case this time around. So..yes, it's looking pretty much ominous for India.
Bhai agar Sachin tha to then there were Akram, Akhtar etc like bowlers too.

Go Pakistan :pakistan:

Hope Misbah gets his century

India won the toss and elected to bat first..here India won half of the maych by winning the toss :P

Chalo koi nahin woh toss jete hum match jetay gay :-D :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom