What's new

Pakistan urges India to join Iran gas network

A few 20 pound bombs would be enough to destroy the Indian barrages and dams which are being used to control water, and gushing water will sink up half of indian lands and there is no way India will be able to build the dams back within next 15 years

Correction.. It will sink only the kashmir valley. The dams are in Kashmir so its benificiaries are Kashmiris only.

Its about those who belong to hindu religion. They are famous for talking about peace on face but when you turn around, they stab you with a long dagger. They dont even have guts to stab you in this face. History is the written and documented proof of this mentality. Its a plain simple fact.

I don't know about that coz i am a christian and I enjoy absolute liberty and freedom in here , even more than Hindus here and I am very proud of it.

Correction.. It will sink only the kashmir valley. The dams are in Kashmir so its benificiaries are Kashmiris only.

I don't know about that coz i am a christian and I enjoy absolute liberty and freedom in here , even more than Hindus here and I am very proud of it.

Go check the map once again, the dams are not only in kashmir valley but all over India. On the other hand, the flooding water will not only block indian's access to kashmir cutting off the 7 lac army forces there with supplies, but it will also sink the army.

Many jews used to live happily under the Hitler rule and many were serving in Nazi Army, many top investors were jews and many close friends of hitler were jews.

So obviously you cant claim to represent whole of the christian population in India, and dont try to make yourself look like their representative.

Have fun.

Go check the map once again, the dams are not only in kashmir valley but all over India. On the other hand, the flooding water will not only block indian's access to kashmir cutting off the 7 lac army forces there with supplies, but it will also sink the army.

I don't know what you are talking about. The dams which we are talking about ( the ones which is blocking waters to Pakistan are clearly inside J & K. I dont know by what logic you are talking about the dams all over India which has nothing to with anything related to Pakistans water woes.

I don't know what you are talking about. The dams which we are talking about ( the ones which is blocking waters to Pakistan are clearly inside J & K. I dont know by what logic you are talking about the dams all over India which has nothing to with anything related to Pakistans water woes.

Every man in his own world.Leave him..ther are far better threads to view and far better posts to reply to.

A reply to various "Esteemed" poster :

1. The proponent(s) of “Blowing Up” the Dams-Barrages in India : The flood waters will “Destroy” Pakistani Occupied Kashmir and Pakistan’s North Punjab. Welcome!

2. To the brilliant strategists who want Pakistan to STOP the flow or BLOW UP the Natural Gas Pipe Line :

Where will Iran then “Pump” the Two Billion cubic feet per day of Natural Gas which was normally going to India? Do our Pakistani Respected Brethren think that such an act will endear them to Iran? NOT!

3. A Land Pipe Line cannot be Insured in the World Markets. As such it has to rely on “Sovereign” Guarantees. We all are aware of the value of a “Pakistani” Sovereign Guarantee – especially to India!

4. As such the solution is a “Deep” Sea Pipe Line from Oman to India for Natural Gas from Qatar and also Iran. Costlier to build, but, there is no “Transit Dues” payments to make and most importantly it can be Insured in any Insurance Market.

5. Pakistan is “Exhorting” India as per the Fourth Word of the Lead-First Post.

Naturally as if the Iranian Natural Gas is only to supply Pakistan than all they will need is a 12 Inch Pipe Line.

If it also is to supply the Natural Gas to India than it will need, possibly, a 42 Inch Pipe Line.

Now it is common knowledge that the cost of building a 42 Inch Pipe Line is only twice that of a 12 Inch Pipe Line.

Thus with India being at the end of the Natural Gas Pipe Line Pakistan will firstly get, proportionately, a “cheaper” Pipe Line “Cost” plus Transit dues for the Gas “going” to India.

As such with Technology now able to Build Pipe Lines in possibly up to 5,000 Metre Depths it would be “Utter Stupidity & Foolishness” on India’s part to use a Pipe Line transiting Pakistan for Gas emanating from Iran.

Turkmenistan Natural Gas : Firstly Russia and thence Iran will ensure that no Turkmenistan Natural Gas goes to Pakistan – much less India!

I hope fellow members will now under the phrase “Pakistan on Tuesday exhorted India”

So you clearly admit that you have transgressed against legal right of Pakistan. All the so called innocent and peace-loving chankia nation is behind their government in supporting this terror against Pakistan and its peaceful nation. India has decalred war against Pakistan the very day it constructed the first dam. Bharats (aka India) has been unable to resolve any of her boundary disputes with any of her neighbors. Bharats norhtern border is in a state of constant hot and cold war with China. Her disputes with Bangaldesh pre-date the country. Her issues with Nepal are never ending. The Bharati attempt to bifurcate Sri Lanka were recently defeated when the RAW agent was killed. China, Pakistan and Lanka cooperated to defeat the designs of Delhi.

Bharat also has water disputes with Bangladesh at the Furrakha Barrage which infringes on the rights of the lower reparian (technical term to designate those living on the receiving end of the water).

Bharat after illegally occupying Kashmir using a fake article of accession which it now claims is lost 9as if it ever existed) has now built an illegal dam called Kishanganga dam on the Neelam river which eventually flows down to the Indus in Pakistan.

Now dont cry if we retaliate as its our legal right to do so. India will be the culprit for another conflict in the region and trust me, its gona be last one you will ever think of.

So you clearly admit that you have transgressed against legal right of Pakistan. All the so called innocent and peace-loving chankia nation is behind their government in supporting this terror against Pakistan and its peaceful nation. India has decalred war against Pakistan the very day it constructed the first dam. Bharats (aka India) has been unable to resolve any of her boundary disputes with any of her neighbors. Bharats norhtern border is in a state of constant hot and cold war with China. Her disputes with Bangaldesh pre-date the country. Her issues with Nepal are never ending. The Bharati attempt to bifurcate Sri Lanka were recently defeated when the RAW agent was killed. China, Pakistan and Lanka cooperated to defeat the designs of Delhi.

Bharat also has water disputes with Bangladesh at the Furrakha Barrage which infringes on the rights of the lower reparian (technical term to designate those living on the receiving end of the water).

Bharat after illegally occupying Kashmir using a fake article of accession which it now claims is lost 9as if it ever existed) has now built an illegal dam called Kishanganga dam on the Neelam river which eventually flows down to the Indus in Pakistan.

Now dont cry if we retaliate as its our legal right to do so. India will be the culprit for another conflict in the region and trust me, its gona be last one you will ever think of.

There is more gas in your statements than there is to be found in all the gas producing countries of the world. Don't go anywhere near a lighted match.

Dude then you must be one the CIA agents (remember US is a majority Christian country, I hope so)...

ali.009 will have another wisdom words about Christians back stabbing for sure... :lazy:

Despite Pakistani Ministers as well as Pakistani IWT Commissioners unequivocally stating that India is NOT STEALING Pakistan's Shares of Waters as per IWT you still state to the contrary.

Well here is an explanation :

In 1951 Pakistan's Water Availability was 5,500 Cubic Meters Per Capita. Pakistan's Population at that time was 34 Million.

Now Pakistan's Water Availability was 1,500 Cubic Meters Per Capita. Pakistan's Population now is 170 Million.

As such now with Five Times the Population, Pakistan's Per Capita Water Availability is over ONE-FOURTH when it should be ONLY ONE-FIFTH!

Count your Blessings!!

A reply to various "Esteemed" poster :

1. The proponent(s) of “Blowing Up” the Dams-Barrages in India : The flood waters will “Destroy” Pakistani Occupied Kashmir and Pakistan’s North Punjab. Welcome!

2. To the brilliant strategists who want Pakistan to STOP the flow or BLOW UP the Natural Gas Pipe Line :

Where will Iran then “Pump” the Two Billion cubic feet per day of Natural Gas which was normally going to India? Do our Pakistani Respected Brethren think that such an act will endear them to Iran? NOT!

3. A Land Pipe Line cannot be Insured in the World Markets. As such it has to rely on “Sovereign” Guarantees. We all are aware of the value of a “Pakistani” Sovereign Guarantee – especially to India!

4. As such the solution is a “Deep” Sea Pipe Line from Oman to India for Natural Gas from Qatar and also Iran. Costlier to build, but, there is no “Transit Dues” payments to make and most importantly it can be Insured in any Insurance Market.

5. Pakistan is “Exhorting” India as per the Fourth Word of the Lead-First Post.

Naturally as if the Iranian Natural Gas is only to supply Pakistan than all they will need is a 12 Inch Pipe Line.

If it also is to supply the Natural Gas to India than it will need, possibly, a 42 Inch Pipe Line.

Now it is common knowledge that the cost of building a 42 Inch Pipe Line is only twice that of a 12 Inch Pipe Line.

Thus with India being at the end of the Natural Gas Pipe Line Pakistan will firstly get, proportionately, a “cheaper” Pipe Line “Cost” plus Transit dues for the Gas “going” to India.

As such with Technology now able to Build Pipe Lines in possibly up to 5,000 Metre Depths it would be “Utter Stupidity & Foolishness” on India’s part to use a Pipe Line transiting Pakistan for Gas emanating from Iran.

Turkmenistan Natural Gas : Firstly Russia and thence Iran will ensure that no Turkmenistan Natural Gas goes to Pakistan – much less India!

I hope fellow members will now under the phrase “Pakistan on Tuesday exhorted India”

Hi Hutchroy, This underwater pipeline is something new for me ... I have never heard of it... thanks for the info...

By the way, though as you mentioned the advantages like no transit fee and being able to insure internationally etc...

What about the maintanance, repairing if there happens to be any impair, the turn around time in case of any repairs etc... and cost for the aforementioned etc... ?

Any ideas, if so please share... (or else I may have to google it myself :blink:)

I am some average person who will ask like what is the milage of a tank, and where will it fill petrol etc... so don't mind if my questions sound sound too naive....

IFF India joins it, it will only be at INDIA-PAKISTAN border...pakistan will earn transit fee but if anything adventurous thing happens to the pipeline, pakistan will have to pay a hefty penalty. and iff this article has an iota of truth in it then i guess pakistan is ready to earn fee and take the responsibility..

Since I believe you are talking about all Hindus, I wonder how Hindus living in Pakistan would feel about that.

thats true...hope we dont have any such theory against muslims...do we?

and these pakistani talk bout respect for all religions......:rofl:

Many jews used to live happily under the Hitler rule and many were serving in Nazi Army, many top investors were jews and many close friends of hitler were jews.

So obviously you cant claim to represent whole of the christian population in India, and dont try to make yourself look like their representative.

Have fun.

why is it that u know about my country more than myself or anyother national......:hitwall:

come out of zaid hameed propagandas.....

we all know something serious has happened to him after 1971, coz everytime he comes out with, 'hum 1971 ko nahin bhule hain'....agar bhoolna bhi chaho to bhulne nahin dega.......these all are his style of stories otherwize christians muslims in india are enjoying more than even muslims in pakistan. and if u want to show me the poor ones then its not only christians and muslims who are poor in india....poverty here is irrespective to religion.

Hi Hutchroy, This underwater pipeline is something new for me ... I have never heard of it... thanks for the info...

By the way, though as you mentioned the advantages like no transit fee and being able to insure internationally etc...

What about the maintanance, repairing if there happens to be any impair, the turn around time in case of any repairs etc... and cost for the aforementioned etc... ?

Any ideas, if so please share... (or else I may have to google it myself :blink:)

1. Google for “Oman-India Deep Sea Pipeline”

2. When you lay structures on the Ocean floor at depths of up to 5,000 Metres than it necessarily follows that present day technology ensures that there will be minimal – if any – maintenance required.

I am some average person who will ask like what is the milage of a tank, and where will it fill petrol etc... so don't mind if my questions sound sound too naive....

So am I. Welcome to the Club!

Back
Top Bottom