What's new

Pakistan Turkey Defence Production Updates

Hello all,
My name is Özgür Ekşi. I'm a former defence reporter of Hurriyet Daily. I later founded C4Defence online defence magazine and I was editor in chief. I founded TurDef to provide news about mostly Turkish Defence and Aviation. I'm very happy to be here and I want to apology from all of you from the beginning as I am not very familiar with forums. They might be baby steps for you but not for me.
I want to share the latest information about Milgem PN which you start seen photos more often these days. It will meet sea soon. For more details https://www.turdef.com/Article/pakistan-navy-counts-down-to-launch-babur-into-the-sea/557
We are all excited.
Pn ships are almost 3000 tons vs Turkish which are 2400

“Thanks to a displacement of 2,400 tons”

welcome to pdf

Hello all,
My name is Özgür Ekşi. I'm a former defence reporter of Hurriyet Daily. I later founded C4Defence online defence magazine and I was editor in chief. I founded TurDef to provide news about mostly Turkish Defence and Aviation. I'm very happy to be here and I want to apology from all of you from the beginning as I am not very familiar with forums. They might be baby steps for you but not for me.
I want to share the latest information about Milgem PN which you start seen photos more often these days. It will meet sea soon. For more details https://www.turdef.com/Article/pakistan-navy-counts-down-to-launch-babur-into-the-sea/557
We are all excited.
Welcome brother

Hello all,
We are all excited.

Welcome brother . :pakistan: :turkey:

President to leave for Turkey today

PR
Saturday, Aug 14, 2021

President to leave for Turkey today

ISLAMABAD: President Arif Alvi will leave for Turkey on Saturday (today) for a two-day visit on the invitation of His Excellency President Recep Tayyip Erdo an

During the visit, the two presidents will participate in the launch of the first of the four MILGEM corvettes for Pakistan Navy in Istanbul. The two leaders will hold talks on bilateral relations as well as exchange views on regional issues.

President Alvi will also interact with the media and leading Turkish businessmen. The fraternal relations between Pakistan and Turkey are deeply embedded in common faith, culture and history and underpinned by exceptional mutual trust and respect.

The strategic relationship between the two countries continues to grow for strength to strength, with increasing focus on the economic dimension. The frequent leadership-level exchanges and regular coordination on a range of issues between the two countries signify the commonality of views and strength of the bilateral relationship.

Turk President Tayyip Erdogan and Pakistan President Dr. Arif Alvi arrive for the launch ceremony of of Milgem corvette.

Aug 15, 2021

1629032894665.png

Launching ceremony of 1st MILGEM Class ship for PN held at Istanbul Naval Shipyard. President of Pakistan Dr Arif Alvi & President of Turkey Mr Tayyip Erdoğan graced the ceremony as chief guests. CNS Adm Muhammad Amjad Khan was also present at the ceremony.

1629062186752.png

1629062225856.png

1629062101209.png

A contract is signed between Turkish Aerospace Industries TAI and Pakistan's National Engineering and Science Commission (NESCOM) for the joint production of "ANKA Unmanned Aerial Vehicles".

The contract will specifically ensure the development of ANKA unmanned aerial vehicle. Within the scope of the contract, components belonging to ANKA will be produced and developed.

Within the scope of the contract signed to expand the potential market for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and to increase the cooperation between Pakistan and Turkey, TAI and NESCOM; will be jointly responsible for employment, resource and technology transfer.

1629551530592.png

1629551548281.png

1629551590573.png

A contract is signed between Turkish Aerospace Industries TAI and Pakistan's National Engineering and Science Commission (NESCOM) for the joint production of "ANKA Unmanned Aerial Vehicles".

The contract will specifically ensure the development of ANKA unmanned aerial vehicle. Within the scope of the contract, components belonging to ANKA will be produced and developed.

Within the scope of the contract signed to expand the potential market for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and to increase the cooperation between Pakistan and Turkey, TAI and NESCOM; will be jointly responsible for employment, resource and technology transfer.

View attachment 771725

View attachment 771726

View attachment 771727

Does this mean Pakistan dropped CH 4 order?

View attachment 771725

View attachment 771726

View attachment 771727
Will our new Anka drones come equipped with the MAM series of weapons?

Will our new Anka drones come equipped with the MAM series of weapons?
i think it will have much more than that, it is rumored that bozdogan is in trials on Anka

so Mam-L, MAM T, Cirit, umtas, even Bozdoğan

Back
Top Bottom