What's new

Pakistan trip like visiting home of 'own brother': Xi Jinping

yes he came to endia first that too with his soldiers :sniper::sniper::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And given a slap on their faces. :D

But when he is coming to Pakistan his hand is full of aid. You are asking chinese to setup a base same like you did to USA earlier for some money!!!

You are making the same mistake, same way you welcomed US president in his visit in 60s when he came with lots of aid. than what happened after wards we all know.

You never learn from history. lol

exactly..chor chor mausere bhai.....both have gobbled India's part of Kashmir.

See What I Tell About You Trolls The Entertainment Never Ends :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Desperation With Which You Are Trolling Shows How Much This Trip Is Slap On Your Face:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Funny.

But to think he visited you guys after us and then did not even give you the pleasure of coming to your parade, brought you off with some investments :P

Shabash Keep Burning

Why would I be jealous? :woot: I was raising a point that many members here ignore. The problem is that many of you guys place religion above everything else. Even that hussein guy you quoted, racially insulted Chinese members when there was a thread about Uyghurs. So you see, when you have to choose between religion and national interests, many of you would rather choose religion.
You like to think the worst,i can't stop,whatever you.:coffee:

Whats troll in there? Its true...Both China and Pakistan has illegally occupied the territory which were not theirs.

Just Look Whose Talking About 'illegal occupation' What I Tell You Comedy At It's Purest :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But when he is coming to Pakistan his hand is full of aid. You are asking chinese to setup a base same like you did to USA earlier for some money!!!

You are making the same mistake, same way you welcomed US president in his visit in 60s when he came with lots of aid. than what happened after wards we all know.

You never learn from history. lol

Things change with time. Problems are only going to arise when they turn into enemies, which is unlikely, Pakistan was in a very weak state back then, both militarily and economically, this time we are equipped with Nukes, an open enmity is not going to look good for either country and besides china will just make a huge blunder if they make two neighbor enemies. You also have to take in account US-Canada relations. A Pakistan-China friendship is helpful not only economically but militarily too. China will have to make peaceful neighbors to ascend to greatness. That is the reason why china is also trying to be good friends with India.

We do not know the future, but we are committed to put Pakistan first this time.

Things change with time. Problems are only going to arise when they turn into enemies, which is unlikely, Pakistan was in a very weak state back then, both militarily and economically, this time we are equipped with Nukes, an open enmity is not going to look good for either country and besides china will just make a huge blunder if they make two neighbor enemies. You also have to take in account US-Canada relations. A Pakistan-China friendship is helpful not only economically but militarily too. China will have to make peaceful neighbors to ascend to greatness. That is the reason why china is also trying to be good friends with India.

We do not know the future, but we are committed to put Pakistan first this time.

Fair enough. I disagree on some points but you have given a logical reply. Thanks.

Fair enough. I disagree on some points but you have given a logical reply. Thanks.

It is good to have logical conversations with people, thanks for a positive attitude :). Can you tell me what do you disagree with? I like to be educated :)

I Just Love It When You Indians Burn Up Over Anything Good Happening Between Pakistan and China:lol::lol::lol::lol:

On Behalf Of Pakistan I Would Like To Thank You Indian Trolls.Your Mental Insecurities Have Been A Great Source Of Entertainment For Us.:laugh::laugh::laugh::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You Never Cease to Amuse

@Samlee if that's all it takes to amuse your knock yourself out amigo. Once you're done amusing yourself spend a minute trying to understand what I actually wrote instead of jumping hastily based on the flags displayed. or not, depending how mature you can be

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom