What's new

Pakistan trip like visiting home of 'own brother': Xi Jinping

Why would I be jealous? :woot: I was raising a point that many members here ignore. The problem is that many of you guys place religion above everything else. Even that hussein guy you quoted, racially insulted Chinese members when there was a thread about Uyghurs. So you see, when you have to choose between religion and national interests, many of you would rather choose religion.

What's wrong with that? Just because you lankans are weak of faith and devoid of love doesn't mean Pakistanis are too.

Why would I be jealous? :woot: I was raising a point that many members here ignore. The problem is that many of you guys place religion above everything else. Even that hussein guy you quoted, racially insulted Chinese members when there was a thread about Uyghurs. So you see, when you have to choose between religion and national interests, many of you would rather choose religion.

You always seem to have similar views like me my friend. That was spot on once again, especially the bold part. Its for this very reason the middle east is in sooo much trouble. Religion makes them react irrationally. im not a fan of Karl marx, but i mut say was right about this one.:enjoy:

You always seem to have similar views like me my friend. That was spot on once again, especially the bold part. Its for this very reason the middle east is in sooo much trouble. Religion makes them react irrationally. im not a fan of Karl marx, but i mut say was right about this one.:enjoy:
loooool so true :pleasantry:

One of the members that posted here himself threatened the Chinese few times. The problem is that they see themselves as the savoir of the muslim world. That's the reason why some are very happy about interning in a country thousands of miles away. Not to mention, the same brothers are funding terrorism inside Pakistan. Some members might choose to ignore what China is doing in Xinjiang but the likes of Taliban have no reasoning skills. All they want to hear about is how their brothers are being oppressed and they are ready to blow themselves up to hurt both China and their own country. Chinese investments in Pakistan benefit both countries. In fact, Pakistanis have a great chance of improving their infrastructure but you never know what will happen next. All it takes is, some propaganda to stir up the hornet nest then there will be hundreds of warriors to ready to save their oppressed brothers so that's why China has to be very careful in this.

@Azizam we don't buy the yankee jihad in Eastern China, we know who is supporting these so called jihadis from Afghanistan, same go to the TTP in Pakistan, in chechnya (a great example of wahabi yankee jihad Co) and ISIS.
BTW: Pakistan says will help China fight Xinjiang militants - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Résultats Google Recherche d'images correspondant à http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bVkufefL3ng/hqdefault.jpg
That's only for the moment, but a little bit of propaganda can change your perception. And even post indicate that if China is really "oppressing" Muslims, your opinion would change, right? Well, yeah Saudis are even bragging about how they are controlling the terrorists in Chechnya. It's not really a question of who funnels money into terrorists any more. That's why I said, the same thing could repeat with China and honestly, now I think that whoever responsible for it has lost control so now it's spreading like wildfire without any control. So as I said, the likes of Taliban won't understand logic. Even some of the ordinary folks have a soft spot for Jihadists in Russia, Iraq or Syria. The moment they hear about their brothers being "oppressed", they would start turning against the "evil atheist China".

SPOT ON. the Chinese themselves know Pakistans government doesnt have full control of some parts of the country where islamic militants reign/rule with impunity like in tribal areas, where some uygurs terror militants are known to be based.

Your commentary on Pakistan is simply atrocious, nonetheless this outcome is surprisingly predictable as the standard of education within the UK has fallen drastically. Clearly you exhibit the characteristics of a typical dullard who attained his level of education through the council estate rather than attending school. Recent evidence from the military operations in the tribal areas of Pakistan suggest that currently no Islamic militant group is ruling with impunity. This can be substantiated by looking at the quantitative data of suicide bombing in Pakistan and how it has been reduced to 40%. Furthermore, the entire core leadership of TTP has shifted towards Afghanistan because it was dislodged by the army. Things have changed in Pakistan, so please go to your local library and try to update your archaic inert brain.

Even the U,S government recognise some uygur terrorists have been trained in Afghanistan and Pakistan. When China becomes really strong/capable/a mature power, it will begin to be more willing to intervene itself more forcefully in these regions where uygur militants are based, especialy when they strike Chinese territory in Xijiang when Pakistans government has proven to be unable to stop these terrorists groups. If/when that ever happens, then China will become the new U.S in the eyes of many muslims in Pakistan.

Clearly you have no comprehensive understanding of Chinese foreign policy because your argument sounds amateurish. Chinese foreign policy is based on Confucianism, where it does not seek to play a proactive role in intervening across other countries as the emphasis on harmony and balance of power is their key doctrine.

Since as we all know religion is ALWAYS thicker than any friendship/alliances with a non believer/atheist nation. We can see it even on here on PDF as you said, On EVERY THREAD about Uygur terrorism posted by Turkish members on here who defend their Uygur Turkic speaking 'brothers'(never mind that they still do even when they are terrorists involved), you NEVER SEE ANY PAKISTANI member take China's side and call off Turkey about getting involved in China's internal affairs.:lol:. Unlike say how they do when it involves China and any other country like India.lool This shows they still privately support Turkey's view about Chinese authorities 'oppressing poor innocent venerable Uygurs muslims' .LOOL Im not surprised though, since you will always support your religious brother than a foreign friend you have nothing in common with apart from geo political interests.

The Chinese government is not oppressing the Uighur community in Xinjiang and as a Pakistani member I support the policy of the CCP government in cracking down on Islamic militants. Therefore, I just made you look pathetically foolish since you were bold enough to proclaim that we secretly support ETIM. Pakistan even has an extradition treaty with China, where known criminals and terrorists will be sent back for prosecution if they are captured in Pakistan. So please continue to sell burgers from MacDonald's because your intellectual knowledge is non-existent on Islam, Pakistan and China.

Your commentary on Pakistan is simply atrocious, nonetheless this outcome is surprisingly predictable as the standard of education within the UK has fallen drastically. Clearly you exhibit the characteristics of a typical dullard who attained his level of education through the council estate rather than attending school. Recent evidence from the military operations in the tribal areas of Pakistan suggest that currently no Islamic militant group is ruling with impunity. This can be substantiated by looking at the quantitative data of suicide bombing in Pakistan and how it has been reduced to 40%. Furthermore, the entire core leadership of TTP has shifted towards Afghanistan because it was dislodged by the army. Things have changed in Pakistan, so please go to your local library and try to update your archaic inert brain.
:omghaha: Did you expect @Azizam to come up with something productive? His opinion of Pakistanis and Muslims on this forum is formed through an intensive analysis of a few token fundamentalists like Zarvan while ignoring anyone who doesn't mention the word "Jihad" or "ummah" in his posts.

:omghaha: Did you expect @Azizam to come up with something productive? His opinion of Pakistanis and Muslims on this forum is formed through an intensive analysis of a few token fundamentalists like Zarvan while ignoring anyone who doesn't mention the word "Jihad" or "ummah" in his posts.
I have seen both types of people. The Pakistanis who don't mention "jihad" or "ummah" will always have my respect but the problem is that they seem to be a minority. Before you accuse me, you should take one or two threads about the Uyghurs in China then you will notice how some people want to turn back at their brother country (China) in favour of a bunch of people that have nothing good to offer for them. That's the hard reality. Those are the educated sections of the society. The kind of people that Taliban attract have no skills of reasoning whatsoever. The problem is that many of you guys see the world in the eyes of religion and your attachment to religious surpasses anything else. Am I wrong in saying that?

BTW, the current mess Pakistan faces came from the same love for Ummah against evil communist USSR. I hope that the same doesn't repeat this time.

Last edited:
I have seen both types of people. The Pakistanis who mention "jihad" or "ummah" will always have my respect but the problem is that they seem to be a minority. Before you accuse me, you should take one or two threads about the Uyghurs in China then you will notice how some people want to turn back at their brother country (China) in favour of a bunch of people that have nothing good to offer for them. That's the hard reality. Those are the educated sections of the society. The kind of people that Taliban attract have no skills of reasoning whatsoever. The problem is that many of you guys see the world in the eyes of religion and your attachment to religious surpasses anything else. Am I wrong in saying that?

BTW, the current mess Pakistan faces came from the same love for Ummah against evil communist USSR. I hope that the same doesn't repeat this time.

It's true I have seen a few who are always threatening China on any threads relating to Xinjiang, but those are generally the minority. And they are usually enemies of the Pakistani state as well.

The Pakistani state on the other hand is a very active partner in helping us catch ETIM worms, and has regularly extradited some of their members to China. Pakistan helps us to guard our western flank, along with the governments in Central Asia.

Yeah, it had nothing to do with getting rid of a hostile neighbor and installing a friendly government which had for several decades been supporting separatist and revolutionary elements in our country. It was all about Ummah, jihad, Allahu Akbar, [insert another buzzword here].

Before you accuse me, you should take one or two threads about the Uyghurs in China then you will notice how some people want to turn back at their brother country (China) in favour of a bunch of people that have nothing good to offer for them.

I've been on those kind of threads numerous times and I've seen more enraged and deeply-wounded Indians than Pakistanis. In fact, for every imaginary Pakistani mullah you conjure up, I've probably seen three Pakistanis who reject ending relations with China over the Uyghur issue.

The problem is that many of you guys see the world in the eyes of religion and your attachment to religious surpasses anything else. Am I wrong in saying that?
Yes you are.

It's true I have seen a few who are always threatening China on any threads relating to Xinjiang, but those are generally the minority. And they are usually enemies of the Pakistani state as well.

The Pakistani state on the other hand is a very active partner in helping us catch ETIM worms, and has regularly extradited some of their members to China. Pakistan helps us to guard our western flank, along with the governments in Central Asia.
I understand that mate. All I am saying is that China has to keep an eye out in the long term.

I understand that mate. All I am saying is that China has to keep an eye out in the long term.

I do think that increasing engagement is a good long-term strategy.

If we are on good terms with the Pakistani state, we have a lot more influence and control over our western border. That's a benefit all around.

And ETIM (who are aligned with the TTP) are also enemies of the Pakistani state. The Chinese government and the Pakistani government have the same interests here, which helps a lot with bilateral relations.

As for being careful, yes, it's good to be careful all the time. But our current strategy seems to be the most beneficial for all sides, in my opinion at least.

Pakistan hunts the TTP and those aligned with them (including ETIM), and we help them with financial support and military equipment. If Pakistan catches some, they will extradite them to China, as they usually do.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom