What's new

Pakistan trip like visiting home of 'own brother': Xi Jinping

Résultats Google Recherche d'images correspondant à

ha ha ha! good one! who took your picture?

jf3GS8E3Bz2

China's foreign relations Category
the top is all-weather strategic partnership (only Pakistan)
the second is Comprehensive strategic partnership (16 countries )
the rest don't need to describe

Last edited:
@Azizam we don't buy the yankee jihad in Eastern China, we know who is supporting these so called jihadis from Afghanistan, same go to the TTP in Pakistan, in chechnya (a great example of wahabi yankee jihad Co) and ISIS.
BTW: Pakistan says will help China fight Xinjiang militants - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
No check out this one
General Raheel leaves for two-day China visit - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

"
The army chief would apprise Chinese leadership of successes achieved in Operation Zarb-i-Azb, during which the network of East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) — a militant organisation founded by Uighurs in Western China — has also been destroyed."

To be honest, I think China has to be careful in the future about the islamist threat posed from Pakistan. It's a matter of time until China becomes the evil atheist country that oppress the muslim brothers (Uyghurs) and Chinese in Pakistan turn into active targets. And I also think that the transition is already happening. You can notice the changes in attitude, even in PDF. So it's best for China to be careful.

SPOT ON. the Chinese themselves know Pakistans government doesnt have full control of some parts of the country where islamic militants reign/rule with impunity like in tribal areas, where some uygurs terror militants are known to be based. Even the U,S government recognise some uygur terrorists have been trained in Afghanistan and Pakistan. When China becomes really strong/capable/a mature power, it will begin to be more willing to intervene itself more forcefully in these regions where uygur militants are based, especialy when they strike Chinese territory in Xijiang when Pakistans government has proven to be unable to stop these terrorists groups. If/when that ever happens, then China will become the new U.S in the eyes of many muslims in Pakistan. Since as we all know religion is ALWAYS thicker than any friendship/alliances with a non believer/atheist nation. We can see it even on here on PDF as you said, On EVERY THREAD about Uygur terrorism posted by Turkish members on here who defend their Uygur Turkic speaking 'brothers'(never mind that they still do even when they are terrorists involved), you NEVER SEE ANY PAKISTANI member take China's side and call off Turkey about getting involved in China's internal affairs.:lol:. Unlike say how they do when it involves China and any other country like India.lool This shows they still privately support Turkey's view about Chinese authorities 'oppressing poor innocent venerable Uygurs muslims' .LOOL Im not surprised though, since you will always support your religious brother than a foreign friend you have nothing in common with apart from geo political interests.

But i dont think China should stop its support/cooperation with Pakistan though, since it still has huge interests in the country and pakistan is location is crucial for its ambitions in the region. So they should be indeed be very careful, but that doesnt means they should cut off all relations with Pakistan, will just make things worse for them.lool But in future i see China and India getting closer when/if they resolve heir border issue which is the main thorn/issue between the two counries being friends or even allies. They both have more in common than Pkistan to be honest.

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/artic...turkey-tug-war-over-suspected-uygurs-thailand
Turkish NGOs seek support from UN, Thailand for Uygur refugees’ protection
China Wonders if Pakistan Is Responsible for Xinjiang Violence | The Diplomat
China urges Pakistan to expel Uighur Islamic militants - BBC News

:pop:

Here comes the dumped ex girlfriend

Nice 1 bro.:rofl:
Is that Afghanistan??:lol:

No check out this one
General Raheel leaves for two-day China visit - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

"
The army chief would apprise Chinese leadership of successes achieved in Operation Zarb-i-Azb, during which the network of East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) — a militant organisation founded by Uighurs in Western China — has also been destroyed."

Im not sure your turkish brothers will be happy with you hearing this news. So you are killing your 'oppressed muslim brothers' for China?:frown::angry:

:lol:

What Indian tea waiter??!! Didn't get it. pakistan was so eagerly waiting for him, so I thought it was in Pakistan day march.

And Xi is coming for the second time? Than Pakistan is really his second home for sure.
Indian tea waiter ,chai wala bhangee MODI TODI.
Got it now.

Im not sure your turkish brothers will be happy with you hearing this news. So you are killing your 'oppressed muslim brothers' for China?:frown::angry:

:lol:
picard-facepalm.jpg

Indian tea waiter ,chai wala bhangee MODI TODI.
Got it now.

picard-facepalm.jpg

You dont need to do a facepalm bro. Ok if you think im joking, wait let me call my Tiurkish friend @atatwolf . he wil tel you off for killing your fellow muslim turkic speaking freedom fighters.
:bunny:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom