What's new

Pakistan trip like visiting home of 'own brother': Xi Jinping

He really knows the sweet spots and how to evoke emotions!

Hahahahaha!!!!

WIse say Jealousy is a psychological disease
Why would I be jealous? :woot: I was raising a point that many members here ignore. The problem is that many of you guys place religion above everything else. Even that hussein guy you quoted, racially insulted Chinese members when there was a thread about Uyghurs. So you see, when you have to choose between religion and national interests, many of you would rather choose religion.

Why would I be jealous? :woot: I was raising a point that many members here ignore. The problem is that many of you guys place religion above everything else. Even that hussein guy you quoted, racially insulted Chinese members when there was a thread about Uyghurs. So you see, when you have to choose between religion and national interests, many of you would rather choose religion.
Disagreements are a natural thing?? So what is ur point??? Just trying to instigate things her?
Go get some rest.

Disagreements are a natural thing?? So what is ur point??? Just trying to instigate things her?
Go get some rest.
I wish the best for the region. All I am saying is, you should put national priorities above religion and realise that China is far more important than any of the muslim brothers that you campaign for who by the way have done more bad than good. It's only a disagreement (and a clear indication that many people would rather take the side of religion than national interests) on a forum but in the real-world in the volatile areas, those "disagreements" mean some people's support for radical islamists in China. We have to be realistic.

When the Chinese guy spouts sweets nothings on you watch out - as the USA, India found out

a.jpg
iFW-Press-Release-44.jpg

Sometimes this friendship gets kind of cheesy. But it's still great.

Sometimes this friendship gets kind of cheesy. But it's still great.

Xi can say things like 'deeper than oceans, taller than mountains, sweater than honey, bla bla' with a straight face to his counterparts. Mostly it is made up by the translater - he probably just tells the interpreter 'read para 2...now para 7'....! of course the other guys in the room who know Chinese are probably too bored to listen anyway and are looking at the clock for happy happy make jorry jorry hour.

Even that hussein guy you quoted, racially insulted Chinese members when there was a thread about Uyghurs. So you see, when you have to choose between religion and national interests, many of you would rather choose religion.

We all know that the Uyghur crisis is an ethnic and separatist issue and not a religious one. The Hui Muslims practice their religion on a day-to-day basis with no harassment from the authorities. There are plenty of other Muslim groups which receive fair treatment. I know this, my fellow members know this, the Pakistani government knows this. It seems you're the only one who doesn't know this and prefers to just blab on about Pakistanis and jihad. Listen, you can't just run into a thread with your preconceived and deluded notions and speak for what you assume Pakistanis believe.

@Azizam we don't buy the yankee jihad in Eastern China, we know who is supporting these so called jihadis from Afghanistan, same go to the TTP in Pakistan, in chechnya (a great example of wahabi yankee jihad Co) and ISIS.
BTW: Pakistan says will help China fight Xinjiang militants - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Xi can say things like 'deeper than oceans, taller than mountains, sweater than honey, bla bla' with a straight face to his counterparts. Mostly it is made up by the translater - he probably just tells the interpreter 'read para 2...now para 7'....! of course the other guys in the room who know Chinese are probably too bored to listen anyway and are looking at the clock for happy happy make jorry jorry hour.
Résultats Google Recherche d'images correspondant à http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bVkufefL3ng/hqdefault.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom