What's new

Pakistan took security data from chopper, alleges India

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score
Pakistan took security data from chopper, alleges India

NEW DELHI - The Indian media has alleged that the Pakistani Army downloaded the GPS coordinates of all helipads from the seized Indian Army helicopter.

Indian media quoted top government sources as saying that the incident was being probed at a high level as the GPS data of the helicopter was found wiped out along with nicknames and code signs of all the helipads in the 14 Corps area. Leh-based 14 Corps is responsible for defence of Kargil-Leh, Siachen Glacier and Line of Actual Control (LAC) with Tibet.

“We are treating the incident with utmost concern as coordinates of all helipads in the 14 Corps including Siachen Glacier and LAC are now with the Pakistan Army with code signs and nicknames,” said a senior official. Dismissing media reports, India’s State Minister for Defence Pallam Raju said, “There was no secret information on that helicopter. “It contained regular information that is needed for a flying machine. So I don’t think that has happened.”

Pakistan took security data from chopper, alleges India | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

That is what was Pakistan Army supposed to do that is why they stopped the helicopter

Good next time dont dare to do this kinda mistakes while crossing LOC....

Brother you are bit late.... This news has been posted and discussed.

I would imagine all sensitive data would be one-way encrypted.

Wiping out data doesn't mean Pakistan decoded the data.

I would have been dissapointed if they hadnt. what do you expect?

If this news is true!(which i don't think it is)

Is this surprising? No!

If some pakistani helicopter land here in India should'nt we do the same? Yes!

Hey next time we should keep the heli aswell- in our museum-

it always happen when you enters into others territory and get caught ..... i dont think so there will be much sensitive data in that chopper

Let's look over the whole thing:

a. A Obsolete

b. A Unarmed

c. Unequipped helicopter penetrated deep inside pakistan, 20 kms - 25 kms.

d.Pakistan forced it to land

e. Pakistan downloaded each and every military details possible.

f. As pakistan can't afford confrontation with India specially at the time it is facing music from US and internal turmoils. It releses the chopper.

g. Saying it as goodwill gesture :blah: :blah:

Back
Top Bottom