Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan
by Web Desk | Published on March 16, 2019
pic_1552547626.jpg.pagespeed.ce.cNQR7C00zD.jpg

PESHAWAR – The government of Pakistan has decided to launch helicopter service for the first time to promote tourism in northern areas including Chitral and Kalam.

This project is likely to be approved in the cabinet meeting scheduled to be held on Tuesday.

License within two months to the firms desirous for launching heli service in tourists’ resorts. The license will be valid for five years. Helicopter service will not be allowed to destinations other than to be allowed under license.

In order to promote tourism, this license will be restricted to tourist places of Chitral and different areas of Chitral, Swat, Malakand, Bunir, Kalam, Upper Dir, Osho, Kalkot, Lower Dir, Gilgit-Baltistan and Northern areas.

Its fare will be less than other airlines.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...service-to-promote-tourism-in-northern-areas/

Pakistan government decides to launch a new Helicopter Service
16 Mar, 2019

pakistan-government-decides-to-launch-a-new-helicopter-service-1552756386-9024.jpg

SHARES

PESHAWAR – The government of Pakistan has decided to launch helicopter service for the first time to promote tourism in northern areas including Chitral and Kalam.

This project is likely to be approved in the cabinet meeting scheduled to be held on Tuesday.

Pakistan Foreign Minister gives a stern message to Indian PM Modi
License within two months to the firms desirous for launching heli service in tourists’ resorts. The license will be valid for five years. Helicopter service will not be allowed to destinations other than to be allowed under license.

In order to promote tourism, this license will be restricted to tourist places of Chitral and different areas of Chitral, Swat, Malakand, Bunir, Kalam, Upper Dir, Osho, Kalkot, Lower Dir, Gilgit-Baltistan and Northern areas.

Pakistan Army shot down Indian spy drone at LoC
Its fare will be less than other airlines
https://timesofislamabad.com/16-Mar...nt-decides-to-launch-a-new-helicopter-service

Finally Rs. 55 per km service for the people of Pakistan!
I wonder how much will it cost me to fly from muzaffarabad to skardu city? Its like 220 km helicopter flight. I pay 600 rupees on an air conditioned Bus to reach there in 6̵ ̵h̵o̵u̵r̵s̵ 12 hours. Flight in the slowest helicopter would take me around 30 minutes to reach it.
Screenshot_2019-03-17-10-31-49.png

Last edited:
I wonder how much will it cost me to fly from muzaffarabad to skardu city? Its like 220 km helicopter flight. I pay 600 rupees on an air conditioned Bus to reach there in 6 hours. Flight in the slowest helicopter would take me around 30 minutes to reach it.
View attachment 546994

You do realize that the route you suggested wuld go over LoC, right?

You do realize that the route you suggested wuld go over LoC, right?
Yea i realize the line drawn to measure the distsmce between my city and the destination is a straight line. Comes out to be 220km . helicopters and civilian aircraft follow their own routes given by ATC towers.
This was a rough idea of distance

I wonder how much will it cost me to fly from muzaffarabad to skardu city? Its like 220 km helicopter flight. I pay 600 rupees on an air conditioned Bus to reach there in 6 hours. Flight in the slowest helicopter would take me around 30 minutes to reach it.
View attachment 546994
In Rs 600 the bus takes you from ----- to ----- in 6 hours?:undecided::nono:
Abbottabad to Skardu or Muzaffarabad to Skardu

BTW chopper service in Karachi is charging Rs. 25,000 / hr according to google.

In Rs 600 the bus takes you from ----- to ----- in 6 hours?:undecided::nono:
Abbottabad to Skardu or Muzaffarabad to Skardu
Muzaffarabad to Skardu and yes my calculation was wrong. its exactly twice the time via road.
having a helicopter reduce it to under 30 minutes would be amazing. i think for me one person 10,000 to 15000 RS would be affordable helicopter fare.

Pakistan government decides to launch a new Helicopter Service
16 Mar, 2019

pakistan-government-decides-to-launch-a-new-helicopter-service-1552756386-9024.jpg

SHARES

Pakistan Foreign Minister gives a stern message to Indian PM Modi

Pakistan Army shot down Indian spy drone at LoC
Its fare will be less than other airlines
https://timesofislamabad.com/16-Mar...nt-decides-to-launch-a-new-helicopter-service

Yes finally, someone is paying attention to the aerial tourism. Pia used to arrange heli service for tourists uptil early nineties but then "democrats" happened to Pakistan

-
mi17_memo45.jpg

Great idea ma

Back
Top Bottom