What's new

Pakistan to develop chip manufacturing sector with help of China

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Showbaz sharif is only good at distribution of laptops as a way of money laundering.

Pakistan failed to do simpler things such as on chip programming, despite having plenty of software developers in the country.
Now they say, will develop chip?
Somehow sharif family gets the job done when it comes to investment. Chip industry won't be different if true.

We too want the same brother. We're extremely jealous of CPEC already.

You certainly beg Pakistan every day to abandon CPEC LOL So does your daddy America.

Now get on your knees and explain again why Pakistan should leave CPEC? 🤔

img.png

"Paakistaaaaaan, leave SHEPEC!!!!! This is baaaad for yor halth"

You certainly beg Pakistan every day to abandon CPEC LOL So does your daddy America.
Our only issue is that it passes through Gilgit Baltistan which is a disputed territory claimed by India as its own. Other that we wish you guys a thousand more CPECs let us burn in jealousy :D.

Now get on your knees and explain again why Pakistan should leave CPEC? 🤔
If I was a pakistani, I would say this because its basically giving them you debt to spend that money on chinese firms which sends money to their economy and it ends up being you paying a hefty amount for imported infra in one hand with a debt on the other hand and stuff adding little in value to pakistan.

But I as an Indian would want a hundred more CPECs, may china be more meherbaan on you guys!

Our only issue is that it passes through Gilgit Baltistan which is a disputed territory claimed by India as its own. Other that we wish you guys a thousand more CPECs let us burn in jealousy :D.

If I was a pakistani, I would say this because its basically giving them you debt to spend that money on chinese firms which sends money to their economy and it ends up being you paying a hefty amount for imported infra in one hand with a debt on the other hand and stuff adding little in value to pakistan.

But I as an Indian would want a hundred more CPECs, may china be more meherbaan on you guys!
India pays $100 billion annually to China. There may be more this year. In fact. We hope that India will continue to maintain it.

Just like china "pays" trillions of dollars to the world annually?

He's just another "we wuzz turk and sheeit" believing nashnulist who thinks everyone across the radcliffe line are white :lol:.
Oh. From another perspective... The whole world pays trillions of dollars annually to China.

Back
Top Bottom