What's new

Pakistan to construct a Motorway from Peshawar to Kabul.

I was doing my MBA when we had a seminar about our trade linkage with central Asia but today I see that happens,
Nawaz Sharif may be just a goof (yes he is) but The fact is that, development of these routs will not only give strength to our very being but will also contribute in weakening the Western might that is ruling the world.
May our Lord God Bless us and make us a strong nation.

I hope it's well checked to stop the flow of insurgents, refugees and drugs.

Undoubtedly this will greatly improve the drug trade and damage us in this particular way.

Implementing checks and controls on motorways is easier than normal highways as entry and exit points are fixed.

Like it or not, Afghanistan is our 4th largest export market, so Pakistani exporters will benefit more with this project.

2ddbb4ade68ac0f59fc73800f7f14e9b.jpg

Lets build a motorway from queeta to multan first.. The economy of balochistan should be more important that afghanistan....or even better lets build hospitals or schools

Lets build a motorway from queeta to multan first.. The economy of balochistan should be more important that afghanistan....or even better lets build hospitals or schools

Afghanistan is equally important for Pakistan. Underdeveloped Afghans will try to destabilize Pak. And to develop Afghanistan foreign powers like India will enter there by encircling Pakistan from both sides and will create more problems in Baluchistan.

Afganistan is important but not "equally important"

They should construct railway line along with the highway. Both freight and passenger traffic would help Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Good news! Does anybody know the rules for GOP to acquire land for infrastructure in Pakistan? Is it bought From farmers at market rates ? Do you need consent? Does it take a lot of time or is it a quick process? Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom