What's new

Pakistan to be leading economic power by 2050

Any thing beyond 5 to 10 years is too far away to stipulate as to how the world would be. Most members of this forum (excepting very young) would be dead or approaching death by the year 2050. Therefore the prospect of Pakistan becoming a leading economic power by 2050 doesnt excite me. I would like to see this happening within next 10 years, but then only if wishes were horses!!.

Sir, I agree that 2050 is long way away & that such predictions can slip anytime. But, such reports determine the direction of the nation. It gives an indication that the nation is on its right course. It is obviously true that most of the guys would be very old(assuming that the majority of population is currently under 30) but they can definately hope for a heavy pension cheque at that time.:lol:

Sometimes a journey is more beautiful than reaching the detination.

Everything possible If we leave day dreaming.
Truly Speaking,With the current situation there are no hope.
It sounds good to react at our enemy with this kind of article but reality we all know who lives in Karachi.!!!
Bro "Apne aap ko makhan lagane wali mentality band karien and lets get back to work " , which really make progress to our war torn country !!

Wiith massive amount of natural resources Pakistan is literally siting on the gold mine just need good goverment to develope those resources fully

Wiith massive amount of natural resources Pakistan is literally siting on the gold mine just need good goverment to develope those resources fully
Wait a minute...........

Means your eyes r on their natural resources,no real father-son relationship..????????

Silly Khiali palau - if planning for the next five and ten is a challenge, then this 50 years out projection is just rubbish

He mentioned that selection of lead managers had already been completed and City Group, HSBC and Douche Bank, the lead managers, were completing the documentation process for floatation of bond.

The Douche bank? really? does this suggest something of the caliber of these feel god reports?

Silly Khiali palau - if planning for the next five and ten is a challenge, then this 50 years out projection is just rubbish

The Douche bank? really? does this suggest something of the caliber of these feel god reports?

Tricky German - its deutsche bank actually.

Pakistan have no plans to become a regional power or a super power, being a leading economy in four decades would be more then enough. We need to concentrate on human development and on providing our people a batter living.

On economic point the report is quite good although unseen factors still remian there, it is simply a pridction by analyists based on future resources.

If a state is able to provide good living to her people, it dont need to give a damn to super power or regional power stuff, there are a dozen economies which are welfare states and not involved in power cycle.

I Couldn't Agree More

Its 2012 now 5 years after the thread was started and pakistan is no closer in becoming an economic power than it was in 2007.

should merge this thread with the following thread..
stupid-funny-all-over-world-ii.html..

Back
Top Bottom