What's new

Pakistan Taliban leader Mullah Fazlullah killed in drone strike in Afghanistan: reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that on news Channels but i want Confirm news that this B@stard is dead ...

Though would loved it but no truth in that, as of yet. Rumors circulated through Arab media.

@Horus Sir your opinion.

Pakistan TTP chief Mullah Fazlullah killed in drone strike

25th jan 2016,

LAHORE (Web Desk) – Pakistan Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Mullah Fazlullah killed in a drone strike, Geo News reported on Monday.

According to media reports, Fazlullah was killed during a joint operation by Pakistan army and US-led forces in Afghanistan. However, no official statement was issued.
http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/paki...ef-mullah-fazlullah-killed-in-drone-strike-2/

He is most wicked salao (the most unlucky thing) for us that in past many times news reports emerges of his death but unfortunately every time he comes alive. I would like to compare him with Ravan with ten heads probably we need to cut all his heads in order to kill him.

Reported by the Gulf news.Same news agency that claimed he was dead in the previous year.Still waiting for confirmation .

No truth. The media is doing it wrong. The article in the Gulf newspaper is from 2014

Hope this morons is dead, this time.

Where is his deadbody......???

Check the Indian Consulate......Until they burn on stove.

Anyway Congratulations...:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom