What's new

Pakistan successfully tests indigenous drone Burraq and Barq laser guided missile

One small step in big success, it must be very difficult and hard working.

Last few years Pakistan said it is impossible to integrate missiles along with drones but now we can do it.

Congratulation to our engineers !

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

2z5vn7m.jpg

Last edited:
2 barq is more than enough. It does not need to hit more than one target per mission. Even PAF planes usually strike only one target per plane during night missions.
More important question is the payload.
it carries two missiles pakistan was trying to copy hellfire if we consider the weight of this missile same as hellfire its payload will be 90-100 kg

What comes from mouth is either vomiting or regurgitated food.
Diarrhea is from ur anus.
Diarrhea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just saying.:angel:

Me too especially during exams:lol:

lol When sh!t starts coming out from mouth, because People can't be happy for others, then mouth become equivalent to an anus and thus Mouth Diarrhea condition is satisfied lol

Congratulations to all those involved in the development of this UCAV.

:pakistan:

Congrats Pakistan! What are the dimensions of the drone? It seems to be too small to fly high enough or carry enough payload.
popup.jpg
Why did you post this image? I hope you know it is not the Burraq or Barq. It is the U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s new Guardian UAV with maritime radar.

Secondly much as I would like to congratulate the scientists for this, the missiles were fired in the stand alone mode and not from the UCAVs. Am I correct or missing something here? Can someone please elucidate?

That pipsqueak drone was carrying a missile??? give me a break!!! show me a video..or didnt happen!!

Plz remember ..all the Ghauri tests that were apparently successful but in truth its parts were falling down all over balochistan..
You are mistake your missile were falling down and your mars mission landed in indian river ........you have got small memory .................... use burnol ..........and cool your exhausted engine

abay annay ...........many videos are posted in this thread watch them

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom