What's new

Pakistan Successfully Tested Babur 3 Cruise Missile launch from Submarine : ISPR

New Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation.jpg

Babur v2 range is 700 km ,,, Babur SLCM has 450 km range ,, any senior member explain the reduction in range,,, answer welcome...
The reason it is called baber 3 is more important! range is not an issue believe in Pakistan.

The SLBM program has been highly secretive. No one had any clue. Its 100% Indian Effort.

Regarding sea worthiness , well if you mean that has the Submarine Started Nuclear Patrols , no it hasn't yet.

But the vessel has successfully tested and integrated . Weapon Systems and is being used right now to test longer range SLBMs. When you see the next NAVERA warning in Bay of Bengal this year from now,and it would be Arihant test fireing the medium range SLBM.

There is a strange phenomena going about here where the submarine which is not yet sea worthy, not handed over to the navy, will start firing the SLBMs!! Do you think you got credible second strike capability as we speak?

Just a term for not mentioning the name of the sub.
A sub is the only "mobile underwater Platform" capable of firing an SLCM.
But our current subs don't have VLS, how where they fired from the torpedo tubes?

Now Indians first need to work on SLCM with range of even 100 KM .

Yr I am preparing for exam :(
But still over joyed with this news.
I was repeatedly mocked by Indians on PDF about existence of Torpedo Launched Babur Cruise Missile. They used to say how you will fit such large missile in torpdo tube? How will you reduce its size? you don't have this capability & :blah::blah:
I wish if I can find them now and see their faces ........ :D

@Bratva so Maritime warning was not bluff ........

That Pinpoint accuracy in the video !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zr9U0.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom