What's new

Pakistan stood by us when China was isolated on world stage: Xi Jinping

what incident happen lead China was isolated ???? :coffee::undecided::undecided::blink:
i guess prior to 60 world didn't recognised China ...while world was supportive to taiwan

and in UN taiwan was representative of whole china

Remembering Bhutto....a person who made friends like China, made Pakistan nuclear power through Chinese , gave nation constitution, steel mill, 90,000 prisoner came home.....at the end a leader was hanged.....Always remember whenever Chinese came to Pakistan.
chinamoss3_072713123843.jpg
Relationship was developed more in 60's when Bhutto was Foreign minister ... main credit goes to Bhutto and Ayub Khan for building such a relationship..

Ayub ended border conflict in 63 b/w china and Pakistan

i guess prior to 60 world didn't recognised China ...while world was supportive to taiwan

and in UN taiwan was representative of whole china

Relationship was developed more in 60's when Bhutto was Foreign minister ... main credit goes to Bhutto and Ayub Khan for building such a relationship
Henry Kessinger admit, it was Bhutto smart move to bring US and China closer and it was his brainchild. Luckly Ayub Khan had best team of bureaucrats at that time, who sailed him.

I have read that too. However, I have confirmed this from my Chinese graduate students and according to them there is indeed a similar proverb in Chinese. It is not surprising for many proverbs with little differences do exist in various cultures/languages.
You are right.
授人以鱼不如授人以渔。
That means give person fish is no better than teach them how to fishing.

Oh stop it Chinese we pakistanis are blushing.
smiley__blush_by_tschudies-d2zsea3.png

Because they know nothing; they are internet warriors with zero knowledge of history. They blame China not to help Pakistan in 1971. The fact of the matter is, Pakistanis did approach Chinese and Chinese told them to negotiate with Awami leadership and use apprehended Mujeeb as bargaining chip. Pakistanis refused to listen to China and upon returning home gave an impression (totally false) that China will support Pakistani troop's military operation in East Pakistan. China neither suggested that nor she ever supported Pakistan's military action in East Pakistan. Our bastard politicians and civil and military bureaucrats told us (and rest of the world) a white lie that until today is repeated. Fact of the matter is China has always helped us but China wont fight for us, nobody does that. To understand Chinese mindset, Pakistanis should pay close attention to a Chinese proverb that reads like this:

'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'.

:china:
Dont know authenticity of all account, but obviously noone ever fights others wars. Why would they?
See pakistan and yemen scenario and 71 with china and india. Yes if indian agression towards us will also clash with china's interests than naturally we will see action. Anyways, china did stand by us in 65 and russia nad usa had feared china's interference in the war hence, also went about trying to stop it.
And omg omg!! As of ur last quote, its such a best example to teach one that BUILD your economy build economy and dont think that civic organizations and NGOs are going to help out citizens. Ngos can feed u one day, 2nd day but cant create an ongoing economic cycle. I am saying this cuz i have seen some ppl putting a lot of emphasis on charity orgs for less priviliged groups' upliftment.

And omg omg!! As of ur last quote, its such a best example to teach one that BUILD your economy build economy and dont think that civic organizations and NGOs are going to help out citizens. Ngos can feed u one day, 2nd day but cant create an ongoing economic cycle. I am saying this cuz i have seen some ppl putting a lot of emphasis on charity orgs for less priviliged groups' upliftment.

Off-topic: Yes, sir! I often say that one act of political reform is often more effective than a thousand acts of charity.

On-topic: It is true that the mainland China was quite a disaster in 1949--the Civil War and foreign aggression. Then the Western backing of the isolated stooge Chiang Kai Shek in Taiwan AGAINST the mainland China. And, at that time, even India and China were very close (I guess some Nehru personal ideals?). Being 'communist' was a bad word in most of the world--as it is now. In that context, despite Pakistan's own perilous situation, Pakistan chose the mainland China--way before the 1962 India-China war. I still wonder why Pakistan did that? Turning out to be a wise decision, perhaps it was because it was principled decision.

Off-topic: Yes, sir! I often say that one act of political reform is often more effective than a thousand acts of charity.
Yes thats why isay may hamesha theek kehti hoon.
punk.gif
.(no no not reallly i am lying)

Last edited:
Coal is death for Pakistan , By Sharif family , People of Sahiwal should Stand up this lahore based corrupt Sharif family , they are destroying Pak

please people dont allow Sharif family to sign death deal by coal deal

Most of the smog from that region will go to India. So who cares.

When did Pakistan stood by China when she herself haven't been able to stand on your her two feet in her entire history.. Ssshhh he is just entertaining the gullible Pakistan emos.. :D

From Russia with love :smitten:
If you count the years Pakistan stood on her two feet is longer than India.

What also enhanced the relationship btw two was when pakistan voted for china's(PRC) membership to UNO in early 60's.
Most of the smog from that region will go to India. So who cares.
Really??? Then we should build more coal plants.. as many as we can, with all wind directions checked.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom