What's new

Pakistan Stealthy Fighter

Max The Boss

Reaction score
Is Pakistan Aeronautical Complex capable to launch its 5th generation stealthy fighter aircraft program?

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex can take assistance from Shenyang Aircraft Industry Corporation and Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation.

As Pakistan has developed close ties with China's aerospace industry and has license produced and modified many China’s planes, it can be predicted that a future Pakistan 5th generation stealthy fighter would include some, if not many Chinese technologies and designs.

Pakistan Air force need 5th generation stealthy fighters in 2015, Pakistan Air force should add 5th generation stealthy fighters between 2015 – 2020.

Is Pakistan Aeronautical Complex capable to launch its 5th generation stealthy fighter aircraft program?

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex can take assistance from Shenyang Aircraft Industry Corporation and Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation.

As Pakistan has developed close ties with China's aerospace industry and has license produced and modified many China’s planes, it can be predicted that a future Pakistan 5th generation stealthy fighter would include some, if not many Chinese technologies and designs.

Pakistan Air force need 5th generation stealthy fighters in 2015, Pakistan Air force should add 5th generation stealthy fighters between 2015 – 2020.

Pakistan may not get 5th gen fighters if you consider the economic crisis there, I doubt if India can get anything by 2015 (35Bn$ budget now and every year may get increase of around 10% ) , Not sure how US or Israel going to take this ...

Pakistan planned for 5th generation fighter from 2015 to 2025

Pakistan may not get 5th gen fighters if you consider the economic crisis there, I doubt if India can get anything by 2015 (35Bn$ budget now and every year may get increase of around 10% ) , Not sure how US or Israel going to take this ...

Well, still 7 years left fo 2015, who knows wt happens.
I agree that Pakistan have economocal problem. but tf that resolved they will surly go for 5th generation fighter.
PAF knows this very well.

I think this is a gross exaggeration. PAF will only be getting to know how to fully manufacture JF17 by 2015. We dont have enough cash to embark on a fancy wet dream like a fifth generation fighter. I strongly suspect ours will come from China with love!!! Unless iUncle Sam changes his mind( very very unlikely)I dont see anything happenning before 2020/25. However, one of the things that you guys have not thought of is why would you not want to skip a generation and go for 6th generation pilotless drones , as PAF is making strides in this direction. It is not practical for Pakistan or indeed any small country to make a 5th generation fighter on its own. Even if we do something , it will be in collaboration with China and possibly, turkey.
WaSalam
Araz

Pakistan must gather enough technical data and know how to first bring its JF-17 on par with Gripen and then along with it move on to make a F-16 blk60/FA-18E/F like combo fighter tagged JF-17 v2-blk 2, technologically and working on JF-17 larger version has to come into place with structural changes after 2016 if we want to counter SU-30 MKI/FA-18 in Indian inventory, i recon by 2017 PAF must bring a drastic change into its JF-17 blk2-V2 both in size and technological aspect of it..i've emphasis on its size and structural changes rather than those imaginary pics floating on the internet which are far form feasible for PAF..so far on this forum non has talked about the next version's structural changes or and the size in depth....we've to move on we've to survive thrive and bring ourselves to that level to be independent to highest level..time is money and time is precious but we've to give time i am not going to agree with anyone who says "oh such a long time its impossible and this and that" failure is not an option step 1 basic design j-17 with us study it bring it on par to the baseline jets like gripen/f-16 blk 50-60 range, m2000-5, and move on to develop a better designed Thunder..of course i am not saying Thunder is bad designed it still is fantastic in its infancy..

Pakistan must gather enough technical data and know how to first bring its JF-17 on par with Gripen and then along with it move on to make a F-16 blk60/FA-18E/F like combo fighter tagged JF-17 v2-blk 2, technologically and working on JF-17 larger version has to come into place with structural changes after 2016 if we want to counter SU-30 MKI/FA-18 in Indian inventory, i recon by 2017 PAF must bring a drastic change into its JF-17 blk2-V2 both in size and technological aspect of it..i've emphasis on its size and structural changes rather than those imaginary pics floating on the internet which are far form feasible for PAF..so far on this forum non has talked about the next version's structural changes or and the size in depth....we've to move on we've to survive thrive and bring ourselves to that level to be independent to highest level..time is money and time is precious but we've to give time i am not going to agree with anyone who says "oh such a long time its impossible and this and that" failure is not an option step 1 basic design j-17 with us study it bring it on par to the baseline jets like gripen/f-16 blk 50-60 range, m2000-5, and move on to develop a better designed Thunder..of course i am not saying Thunder is bad designed it still is fantastic in its infancy..

My friend
We have no engine technology, avionics are in their infancy, we have no experience of plane manufacturing and development, and you expect us to be on par with the Gripen, Bl 52/60 in 8 yrs. Plus we have no money to establish the facilities and develop the manpower. I think it is a case of running before we have learnt to walk. Of course we cannot afford to fail with JF17 and it will be developed. However, you are asking for too much in too little time with no or meagre finances, which will not be achieved. However, one is welcome to dream on, and i say this with the utmost of humility, and not in jest.
WaSalam
Araz

Painting a Jet black and flying it during midnight is as far as our Stealth capability comes....:lol:

JK

Lets be realistic. As araz pointed out we are not able to manufacture our engines yet; let alone a whole stealth plane; not that dreaming is bad; but we should be realistic towards what we want to achieve with the JF-17 given our limited technological base and dependance on china for most of the part that go into the JF-17.
We should stop looking towards american hardware for future acquisitions though as they come with a hefty price. You dont want to ground a whole fleet of aircraft when you need them; as happened with the F-16s.

araz your right as we know swedes are using american engines in Gripen..we do have to go for engines development leave it to China..yes in next 8 years or say 10 years we have to do it and u never know our economy suddenly outshines lets wait and watch but if are unable to do it in next 10 years than make an alternative plan to grab J-11s..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom