What's new

Pakistan starts construction of the Palestine Embassy at Diplomatic Enclave

you said dear
. it is symbolic gesture towards Palestine that we consider you a nation and a state
your words
i just quoted in past what happned to same strategy nothing else
i am happy that pak doing it
that has no link to this story ... it is only to show solidarity with Palestinian people ....

That's the first best thing of year 2015. Pakistan has decided to do... (y) well done Great job.. show it to whole world how to show brotherhood and humanity.

Looks cool, but little bit too bombastic for tiny poor state (?) thousands miles away. IMO

we are not building it to measure our Balls with someone else , its just a governmental decision i guess ...

anyway , the building looks cool ..

Pakistan govt spending 1 million dollars for an embassy of a non existant state in its soil.

Pakistani citizens destroy pakistani property for some cartoon drawn by someone in a country thats in another continent.

Wow you guys must be super rich.

Pakistan govt spending 1 million dollars for an embassy of a non existant state in its soil.

Pakistani citizens destroy pakistani property for some cartoon drawn by someone in a country thats in another continent.

You do realize that Palestinians use the Palestinian passport, and it is recognized by the USA for travel as well? Pakistan recognizes Palestine and that is all that matters. BS from India doesn't matter.

Yes we are rich enough for this. $1m is a small money anyway.

Back
Top Bottom