What's new

Pakistan starts construction of the Palestine Embassy at Diplomatic Enclave

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
10959820_721069284658833_2781410277141367685_n.jpg

Pakistan starts construction of the Palestine Embassy at Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad (Designed by DesignDimensions - Islamabad)
@WebMaster @Horus @Falcon29 @Slav Defence @500 @Stealth

That is a really great news i think ...........Wow .............i love it show it to israel :D

Most employees there will just spend the day eating 'chai biscut'. What will the embassy do? There aren't too many palestinians in pakistan, so it's not as if it's being built to support their issues. What else does any embassy do? Provide visas? Well , they can give out all visas they want but no one can enter Palestine without going through Israel unless they want to use the crossing at egypt border , which opens and closes whenever it wants. This embassy serves no purpose except just showing that it exists.

Most employees there will just spend the day eating 'chai biscut'. What will the embassy do? There aren't too many palestinians in pakistan, so it's not as if it's being built to support their issues. What else does any embassy do? Provide visas? Well , they can give out all visas they want but no one can enter Palestine without going through Israel unless they want to use the crossing at egypt border , which opens and closes whenever it wants. This embassy serves no purpose except just showing that it exists.
Most of the palestinians come in Pakistan for different training purposes ... and many cadets as well

You need to grow up my friend .. it is symbolic gesture towards Palestine that we consider you a nation and a state, it does not require a staff , Inshallah when time would come it would be full of staff members as well

(2013-10-07)

Pakistan presents US $ 1 Million for construction of the Embassy of Palestine in Islamabad

The Foreign Secretary, Jalil Aabbas Jilani presented a cheque of US $ 1 million to the Ambassador of Palestine, H.E Mr. Walid Abu Ali for construction of Embassy of Palestine in Islamabad. The Government of Pakistan during the visit of President Mahmoud Abbas in February 2013 had pledged a grant of US$ 1 million for construction of the Palestinian Embassy in Islamabad.

The Foreign Secretary, on the occasion, stated that Pakistan had always been morally and diplomatically supporting the Palestine cause and the grant of US $ 1 million is one amongst many sincere gesturesof the Government of Pakistan in order to express solidarity with the brotherly people of Palestine.

The Ambassador of Palestine thanked the people, government and leadership of Pakistan for the grant of US $ 1 million and their principled position on the issue of Palestine, unwavering support to the Palestinian people in their struggle for the realization of their inalienable rights and for the establishment of an independent state in accordance with the relevant resolutions of the United Nations.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Islamabad, Pakistan

10959820_721069284658833_2781410277141367685_n.jpg

Pakistan starts construction of the Palestine Embassy at Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad (Designed by DesignDimensions - Islamabad)
@WebMaster @Horus @Falcon29 @Slav Defence @500 @Stealth
--
good initiative..
who is funding it..?
its role?
how it support palentine cause ?
if that money spent on education healthcare of paletines people whoid not be tat greater good than this ?
but still good one

You need to grow up my friend .. it is symbolic gesture towards Palestine that we consider you a nation and a state, it does not require a staff , Inshallah when time would come it would be full of staff members as well
--
dear
you alos considered talbiban a nation state with SA and UAE
what happned ?

--
good initiative..
who is funding it..?
its role?
how it support palentine cause ?
if that money spent on education healthcare of paletines people whoid not be tat greater good than this ?
but still good one
Pakistan is funding this project and its role same which is the role of any other countries embassy

dear
you alos considered talbiban a nation state with SA and UAE
what happned ?
why would you change the topic ???? we are discussion something else don't change the topic ??? i can show such things from your country than what ?? come to the topic don't run around, i am in no mood to reply to your troll ... if you dont want serious discussion here

do u know anything other than rants

I understand your point , but the embassy serves no purpose. Rather, it's an expensive symbolic gesture. That building looks more like a 4-5 star hotel. Many powerful and developed countries don't have that sort of a building.

why would you change the topic ???? we are discussion something else don't change the topic ??? i can show such things from your country than what ?? come to the topic don't run around, i am in no mood to reply to your troll ... if you dont want serious discussion here
--
you said dear
. it is symbolic gesture towards Palestine that we consider you a nation and a state
your words
i just quoted in past what happned to same strategy nothing else
i am happy that pak doing it

Pakistan is funding this project and its role same which is the role of any other countries embassy
--
good..
you mean palestine will post its diplomats ..in pak ?

--
you said dear
. it is symbolic gesture towards Palestine that we consider you a nation and a state
your words
i just quoted in past what happned to same strategy nothing else
i am happy that pak doing it

--
good..
you mean palestine will post its diplomats ..in pak ?
Yes it already has we are giving them a new building

I wish two state solution could be implemented with Israel and Palestine peacefully living side by side, and it would be lovely to watch an Israeli embassy alongside Palestinian embassy in Islamabad once that happens

Back
Top Bottom