What's new

Pakistan Space and Satellite Developments

Do you even know how big India is and what are the threats ? 7 million USD for space program is nothing but a joke. Your country is not even close to making anything except madarasa literates . And you toilet rants is same as usual when you could not give a proper reply :lol:

7 million you can't even conduct an experiment :lol: yet Alone "SPACE" program:lol:

Your blind hatred, inferiority complex and insecurities are showing!

Secondly, it wasn't a rant, it's a fact! I dare you to prove me otherwise, no country in the WORLD defecates in the open like india does.

Your blind hatred, inferiority complex and insecurities are showing!

Secondly, it wasn't a rant, it's a fact! I dare you to prove me otherwise, no country in the WORLD defecates in the open like india does.

Lol, look who is talking :lol:

Pakistan's 33% Population defecate in open ( Hawa hawa e hawa muje ko ..........)

I double dare you :rofl: prove this stats wrong :lol:
Over 43 million people in Pakistan defecate in the open - thenews.com.pk

Now the civilized china who you praise so , much has something around 500 Million pluse defecators offenders .

Indonesia Third in World for Public Defecation | The Jakarta Globe

Another dare Indonesia ; has something around 70 million

Now Stop daring me . you dare me scare :lol:

And about you rants on inferiority complex and insecurities :rofl:

Just tell me in which sphere of life you pakistanis are better than Indians ?

Except being the best breeding ground for Terrorists :tup:

You are no where , you are just a failed state . I don't even want to go on.

I just gave a simple advice that Paksitan really does not have the resources to start space program and you came jumping like clown and started your BS. I still say it's better to invest in urgent projects rather than Space program . 7 million USD is mere joke . Its better to send your best mind to China and gather knowledge and when your economy is on track you can use that knowledge .

Pakistan's 33% Population defecate in open ( Hawa hawa e hawa muje ko ..........)

Now the civilized china who you praise so , much has something around 500 Million pluse defecators offenders .

I just gave a simple advice that Paksitan really does not have the resources to start space program and you came jumping like clown and started your BS. I still say it's better to invest in urgent projects rather than Space program . 7 million USD is mere joke . Its better to send your best mind to China and gather knowledge and when your economy is on track you can use that knowledge .

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." - Lao Tzu

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/health/policy-and-issues/half-of-indias-population-still-defecates-in-the-open/article5367467.ece November 21, 2013
India’s sanitation and toilet statistics continue to raise a stink. The World Health Organization and United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) estimate that there are more than 620 million people practising open defecation in the country; over 50 per cent of the population.
Last time I checked "more than 50%" was more than 33% !

AS to the rest of delusional rant: Keep barking, nobody is listening to a delusional indian here!

Do you even know how big India is and what are the threats ? 7 million USD for space program is nothing but a joke. Your country is not even close to making anything except madarasa literates . And you toilet rants is same as usual when you could not give a proper reply :lol:

7 million you can't even conduct an experiment :lol: yet Alone "SPACE" program:lol:
That makes ur Mars mission a joke.

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/health/policy-and-issues/half-of-indias-population-still-defecates-in-the-open/article5367467.ece November 21, 2013
India’s sanitation and toilet statistics continue to raise a stink. The World Health Organization and United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) estimate that there are more than 620 million people practising open defecation in the country; over 50 per cent of the population.

AS to the rest of delusional rant: Keep barking, nobody is listening to a delusional indian here!

So , this is your prof that why Pakistan should have space program :lol:

Aww... i think it's hurting your butt so much that you are using Red Paint :lol: One post before , you dared me if there is anyone in this world defecating in open and i showed you your Real face :lol: and you are crying again.

You pakistanis can never talk on topic , always rants and BS .

Good day my Sir :crazy_pilot:

That makes ur Mars mission a joke.

I will message you soon in September. And we will talk if it is Joke or Not . :lol:

You seriously need to "Read" about how developed India's Space program is :azn:

Except a butt hurt Pakistani , no one ever said our Space mission is Joke . And that Butt hurt guy seems to be YOU .:D

All these toilet rants won't change the fact India will soon send astronauts in space and quietly build a space station in near future. And when we do that, the entire world will sit back and take notice. When Indian astronauts will raise Indian flag in space, every Indian in every corner of the world will be motivated to come back to serve their nation. When we do that, world will respect and honour our nation, and accept its peaceful rise. What will Pakistan get??

So , this is your prof that why Pakistan should have space program :lol:

Aww... i think it's hurting your butt so much that you are using Red Paint :lol: One post before , you dared me if there is anyone in this world defecating in open and i showed you your Real face :lol: and you are crying again.

You pakistanis can never talk on topic , always rants and BS .

Good day my Sir :crazy_pilot:

Seems you can't even understand english I said " I dare you to prove me otherwise, no country in the WORLD defecates in the open like india does." post#23

Your own media claims more than 620million people, >50% do! Now this figure was published six months ago, so it must have increase by now.
Half of India’s population still defecates in the open - The Hindu

You have to yet prove me wrong. Mr.Delusional!! Just because you keep on ranting does not mean you are right!

It's 70 million dollars :angel:

All these toilet rants won't change the fact India will soon send astronauts in space and quietly build a space station in near future. And when we do that, the entire world will sit back and take notice. When Indian astronauts will raise Indian flag in space, every Indian in every corner of the world will be motivated to come back to serve their nation. When we do that, world will respect and honour our nation, and accept its peaceful rise. What will Pakistan get??

The basic doctrine of hidutva proves how peaceful you are.

As to your ambitions in space, why don't you start another thread instead of polluting this one? This thread is NOT about what indians can do, and not do.

But indians and their delusions force them to troll!

When I is was still active, SUPARCO came under the umbrella of Min of Defence, but actual control lay with .....

The actual budget of Suparco is classified, so unless one has access to those figures, there is no point in discussing Min of Finance figures.

Thirdly, I distinctly remember that back in the 90's Suparco had an R&D amount under opex (operational expenditure), instead of capex (capital expenditure).

In light of all of this, these figures are simply not reliable, with all due respect!

Last edited:
SUPARCO is in no better shape than Pakistan Railways, maybe worse. Only aspect where one can expect Pakistan to make any progress is deadly weapons. Their brains go numb when they think anything that would be for the betterment of their population or god forbid something constructive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom