What's new

Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell Initial order of 8 JF-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter the depth of Pakistani involvement in tackling LTTE, India shouldn't be taking credit for beating a militant group it fostered.
Pakistan ‘guiding’ Sri Lanka’s war

LMAO...it never started out as a terror group. They were fighting for their rights and against discrimination. Plz taking credit. Pakistan takes credit for fostering terror on India......so buzz off with your BS logic...

Doggy treat..

Hope our SL Brothers gets the Block II !

O

Doesn't matter what Indians think... What matters is Sri Lankans.. And trust me .. Almost every Sri Lankan & Nepali Ive met pretty much hate your country.

True that bro.. But the reality is that we trust SL-- your country also helped us in the past.. Our ships used to refuel at SL ports .. And we will always remember that!

God bless Y'-

Dude every Nepali and Sri Lankan guy I meet loves Indians....but dislike Congress...

The first JF-17 prototype aircraft (called FC-1) was rolled out in May 2003. It made its first flight in August 2003. Later on, two more prototype aircraft were added for basic structure, flight qualities, performance and engine flight testing while two prototype aircraft were involved in comprehensive avionics flight testing. The basic flight testing was completed in 2007 which also marked the arrival of JF-17 Thunder aircraft in Pakistan where it was formally presented to the nation as a Pakistan Day gift on 23 March 2007. ( 4 YEARS)
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra - JF-17 Thunder Aircraft

F-16 Fighting Falcon(4 YEARS)
First flight 20 January 1974
Introduction 17 August 1978

Indian being an Indian...Showing its class:lol::lol:

Yea right....all thing Pakistan contributed was limited $$$ and begging China to be a part of it. China threw you a bone.

I didn't even bother to read whatever shit$ you wrote above there...I am confident it is more and more BS lungi graduated from Mandir Technical Institute :rofl:

Don't worry, running away is fully expected. Now stop searching for what I said, you can't defend it. .

Don't worry, running away is fully expected. Now stop searching for what I said, you can't defend it. .
Running away? :rofl::rofl::rofl: You Indians are very funny...August 2003 to March 2007....Its 3 years and 7 months...And you were calling it 2 years...And prototypes which completed All flight tests were inducted, already made not that some new jet was developed and inducted in 2007..It was just a ceremony...PAF received its first squadron later in 2010 as far as i know...Now stop getting more humiliation...Get a life kid...!

Keep on topic please. If you don't, I'll be seeing you here after Christmas....

LMAO...it never started out as a terror group. They were fighting for their rights and against discrimination. Plz taking credit. Pakistan takes credit for fostering terror on India......so buzz off with your BS logic...

Yeah, a group which was fighting for it's rights by killing your PM and several thousand innocents.

Yeah .. your logic was typical Indian Logic :D :D

yeah we are seeing Unlimited $$$ 126 Rafales can came all the way just for 36 :P what out of $$$ to?

Only a fool will believe this deal was just for 36. There is a lot behind the scenes deals in play....you have no idea.

Running away? :rofl::rofl::rofl: You Indians are very funny...August 2003 to March 2007....Its 3 years and 7 months...And you were calling it 2 years...And prototypes which completed All flight tests were inducted, already made not that some new jet was developed and inducted in 2007..It was just a ceremony...PAF received its first squadron later in 2010 as far as i know...Now stop getting more humiliation...Get a life kid...!

Oh so you did search for the info :lol:. what a loser. In any case cut that by 6 months because the units delivered in March 2007 were at least 6 months in the making. Now as I said the final design for Jf 17 was frozen only in 2006. How was it 'introduced' in 2007? and then the loser starts making excuses, ushes it to 2010 and so on. 13 years after 1st flight...no trainer...nice going.

Tum logon ka yahi chalta rahta hai din raat. 'because of this, because of that'. :lol:

I'll move it. As for Farnborough, the serious military fan community sidelined it years ago. It is utter rubbish.

True.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom