What's new

Pakistan showing interest in J-16?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia can't do anything, it's China's will. We produce anything from bolts to engine . It's ours!
My friend I understand what you mean and agree with lot of extent, Russia cant do much against China but things will get cold between Russia and Pakistan. It will not be in Pakistan interest to make relationship bad again with Russia..

:p::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::argh::fans: ouch WS-10 sorry.... that was the one with engine problems and crashed multiple j-10 last year... killing china's first female pilot too....
Non of them were using w series engine as the crashed one were j10a

No I wanted to say overall budget should be increased...twin engines have real high cost maintenance ..our sukhois and migs actually need high maintenance which increases there running cost...and as you mentioned few millions ..just because of few millions pakistan coyld not get f16 a year back when US refused to pay up
Hi you have lets say 250 flankers Pakistan doesn't need just say more then
Two squads so obviously maintanence shouldn't be a headache and Pakistan doesn't have
To fly them across all the time so less flying hours also

Hi,

When the smart device held in your hand has more computing power than the largest computer in asia the day you were born----it does not sound very intelligent of you to comment on comparing the capabilities of current day BVR missiles to be same as those of missile during the vietnam war---.

It really shocks me at the eternal brainlessness of pakistanis---from and average pakistani Joe---to the Pakistani generals---in the Year 2017---they are giving examples of the technology of 1960---the bvr missiles of the 60's---.

The whole of the USAF stealth program is based upon the use of BVR missile capability---.

The 200 million dollar aircraft the F22 is purely built on the operational capabilities of its BVR missiles---as is the F35---and this pakistani sitting on the mattress in his 'fetid' room is dismissing the power of this million dollar bvr missile with a simple dismissive shake of head---.

You are so stupid.
I wrote .... Yes that's why PAF likes to get up close and personal. They use terrain to get eyeball to eyeball and are masters of dogfighting. This is well documented. You are correct most air forces are focusing on BVR and we should also but we must not forget dogfighting as most air forces are relying on missiles to their detriment. Vietnam proved US air force wrong.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY STILL PUT A CANNON ON THE F35?

Now you are sledging Pakistani's. Wow you come from a nation that still washes itself in cow urine. Drinks cow cola and thinks they have monkey warriors defending their borders and can't feed it human soldier has the right to question a Pakistani. Frankly you are not even worth comparing to an untouchable and you have the metal capacity of a wart because you clearly can't read. Change you name to masterbater Khan.

Last edited:
Would love too see these beast in PAF

J-11D
J-11D_1101b.jpg

J-16

J+16+%252813%2529.jpg

CGYT6q4.jpg
J16

You are so stupid.
I wrote .... Yes that's why PAF likes to get up close and personal. They use terrain to get eyeball to eyeball and are masters of dogfighting. This is well documented. You are correct most air forces are focusing on BVR and we should also but we must not forget dogfighting as most air forces are relying on missiles to their detriment. Vietnam proved US air force wrong.

Now you are sledging Pakistani's. Wow you come from a nation that still washes itself in cow urine. Drinks cow cola and thinks they have monkey warriors defending their borders and can't feed it human soldier has the right to question a Pakistani. Frankly you are not even worth comparing to an untouchable and you have the metal capacity of a wart because you clearly can't read. Change you name to masterbater Khan.
In the US invasion of Iraq not a single plane was shot down by cannon,most kills Fri Iraq were by Sam's and American kills by awac guided missile

In the US invasion of Iraq not a single plane was shot down by cannon,most kills Fri Iraq were by Sam's and American kills by awac guided missile
Also any serious member shed light, if say Russia is some how pacified or even payed royalty etc , would these not perfectly fit paf needs of naval strike and strike with jf-17 defensive horse ?

Yes I am not disputing that. So why not take the cannon out? Why carry so much weight for nothing. Pakistan forgive still trains heavily in dog fighting. I believe this is the correct way to go.
Problem.is people like Mustan Khan don't read but just come to conclusions and have self pat myself of the back attitude claiming higher intellect when clearly it's not there

Reactions: EAK
Proof of source or sources ? plus what is the actual chance of J-16 in PAF ? any thoughts ?

Yes I am not disputing that. So why not take the cannon out? Why carry so much weight for nothing. Pakistan forgive still trains heavily in dog fighting. I believe this is the correct way to go.
Problem.is people like Mustan Khan don't read but just come to conclusions and have self pat myself of the back attitude claiming higher intellect when clearly it's not there

Hi,

When fools come on the board talking about the 60's technology in 2017---there is a problem with their knowledge base---and their intellect---regardless of how astute they claim to be.

No cannons have been used in any air to air combat for over 30 years.

You are so stupid.

W
You are so stupid.

You are so stupid.

Mind your language while addressing senior members.

Mate listen, master khan is much more educated than you, cannon has many roles rather than dog fight, major ear nowadays is awacs guiding against enemy essential assets plus fighters in battles of attrition where the one with longer range and maneuverable bvr would win. No need for dog fight as in case of Indo pak, Indo sukhoi would instead of getting in dog fight with agile thunders would rather fire their missiles from afar

Hi,

When fools come on the board talking about the 60's technology in 2017---there is a problem with their knowledge base---and their intellect---regardless of how astute they claim to be.

So now that I proved you didn't read what I wrote you come back with
No cannons have been used in any air to air combat for over 30 years.[/QUOTE]

So tell me genius WhY does the f35 have a cannon. WHY does every fighter aircraft flying have a cannon? Surely using your genius they would take out the cannons save weight and use maybe carry extra missiles. And don't say the cannon.is just for strafing because it's not

I humbly await the reply of the genius and the fools that rated your post. I bet you won't come up with a decent reply

W

Mind your language while addressing senior members.
Well maybe seniors should mind their language also. He is 59 and rude so when you jump.in try to be fair if not I really don't care much for you attitude. He not only abused me first but he abused my country all its politicians and its military post #148. No one take crap. If you dish it out you.must be able to take it

Last edited:
Reactions: EAK
So now that I proved you didn't read what I wrote you come back with

Sir you are a junior and you should act as one.

Last edited:
Mate listen, master khan is much more educated than you, cannon has many roles rather than dog fight, major ear nowadays is awacs guiding against enemy essential assets plus fighters in battles of attrition where the one with longer range and maneuverable bvr would win. No need for dog fight as in case of Indo pak, Indo sukhoi would instead of getting in dog fight with agile thunders would rather fire their missiles from afar
He is 59. He is dumber than a rock. Have you read his matter stoke on the stupidity of pakistan not joining the Yemen war. He waffles on but forgot the reason pakistan didn't join was the sectarian game played by the Arabs and Iranians. So when you support someone don't do the dumb.thing come up with facts. You know nothing about me let alone my education or background unless you have a crystal ball?
You talk about no need to dog fight yet TOP GUN is designed for just dogfighting and honing your skills. But I guess you and you very well educated master Khan know better than PAF and instructor at TOP GUN.

So tell me genius WhY does the f35 have a cannon. WHY does every fighter aircraft flying have a cannon? Surely using your genius they would take out the cannons save weight and use maybe carry extra missiles. And don't say the cannon.is just for strafing because it's not

I humbly await the reply of the genius and the fools that rated your post. I bet you won't come up with a decent reply

Well maybe seniors should mind their language also. He is 59 and rude so when you jump.in try to be fair if not I really don't care much for you attitude. He not only abused me first but he abused my country all its politicians and its military post #148. No one take crap. If you dish it out you.must be able to take it
Sir you are a junior and you should act as one.[/QUOTE]
Sir you are a senior so act like one. Try to have some wisdom. Don't support idiots because they are seniors. I dumb person is dumb. Master Kahn abused me so I gave it back. If he doesn't.like it he should learn to behave and you also need to address yourself. How is your behaviour supporting some one abusive.

it's not just about maturity and coming of age of bvr which is a fact. if we are talking vis a vis india our wvr capabilities are lacking in this area too we don't have off boresight missile, hmds, etc on almost all of our current inventory that combined with lack of attrition is dangerous hence most of these goodies are on block iii

mastan khan sir is not a dumb person a rather seasoned, wise, mature and well read personality representing a different school of thought in air war than yours he is our senior and hase every right to scold us (juniors) so mind your language please.

Proof of source or sources ? plus what is the actual chance of J-16 in PAF ? any thoughts ?

Just plain and simple, the chance to get J-16 is ZERO !!!
The J-16 is de facto an illegal copy - to stay polite: indigenous development - of the Su-30MKK modified with Chinese engines & avionics.
As such, the Chinese side will never risk the Sino-Russian cooperation by breaking the no-export clause in the original contract.

Deino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom