What's new

Pakistan should recognize Kosovo and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

Should Pakistan recognize Kosovo and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus?

• Total voters
I don't understand why its so difficult? We supported the Balkan Muslims during the Balkan wars but we haven't recognized them? Very self contradictory.

Those for whom you are talking about were Muslim Bosniaks of Bosnia-Herzegovina and people of Kosovo are Albanians.

Those for whom you are talking about were Muslim Bosniaks of Bosnia-Herzegovina and people of Kosovo are Albanians.

kosovo albanians are muslims too. as the bosnians or the chechniyans

No, there is no need to accept Kocovo & TRNS, not right time, if Pakistan went to do it then Russia also put question to consider Abkhazia & Sout Ossetia

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...h-republic-northern-cyprus.html#ixzz1yisYFYsM

Which is good because then we can also ask Russia for support on Kashmir..two for one is not a bad deal..! Pakistan should recognize Abkhazia & Sout Ossetia in exchange of Russian support on Kashmor issue..there goes an oar in Indian behind :D

Which is good because then we can also ask Russia for support on Kashmir..two for one is not a bad deal..! Pakistan should recognize Abkhazia & Sout Ossetia in exchange of Russian support on Kashmor issue..there goes an oar in Indian behind :D

I really don't think Russia would support us on Kashmir since they have great relations with India. Also I think most nations in general find it smarter not to take sides on Kashmir issue.

I am sure Russia is not losing any sleep over Pakistani "recognition" of any of Russian territory ...

For the bolded part- :rofl:

Even after all these years you never fail to entertain Hafiz. Pray tell me in what form are you expecting Russia to consider you a nuisance value, let alone a geo-strategic threat?

See, this gun-to-the-head policy of yours works well with our treacherous cheap politicians. Please don't put all countries' governments in the same basket.

Back
Top Bottom