What's new

Pakistan should keep continue Attacks on terrorist inside Afghanistan

shahbaz baig

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Afghans were brother of Pakistan and now they are brother of india, and tomorrow they will become our brother again, No matter what if there is small protest inside Afghanistan, No matter what Afghanistan establishment is saying to Pakistan.

Pakistan should Continue Attacks on terrorist inside Afghanistan.. And when Afghanistan will Go to international power. then Pakistan will have a solid stance to make a Demand

and the demand should be

1. There should be Pakistani military Camps, Agencies inside Afghanistan in order to stop the Cross border terrorist activity inside Pakistan
2. India Agencies have to Go from Afghanistan because Pakistan have doubt they can sponsor Terrorist organizations against Pakistan. (As RAW already involved in Afghanistan against Pak)

let them Go to international powers. keep attacking, and keep the border close until they don't accept the demands. if they will not accept the demands close the border forever

Last edited:
Afghans was the brother of Pakistan and now they are brother of india, and tomorrow they will become our brother again, No matter what if there is small protest inside Afghanistan, No matter what Afghanistan establishment saying to Pakistan.

Pakistan should Continue Attacks on terrorist inside Afghanistan.. And when Afghanistan will Go to international power. then Pakistan will have a solid stance to make a Demand

and the demand should be

1. There should be Pakistani military Camps, Agencies inside Afghanistan in order to stop the Cross border terrorist activity inside Pakistan
2. India Agencies have to Go from Afghanistan because Pakistan have doubt they can sponsor Terrorist organizations against Pakistan. (As RAW already involved in Afghanistan against Pak)

let them Go to international powers. keep attacking, and keep the border close until they don't accept the demands. if they will not accept the demands close the border forever

Afghans were brothers of Pakistan until they were carpet bombed+++ but now its ruled by foreigners from various regional states.
Pakistan should have hit terror camps across border, long ago... now they should do it on routine basis.

Agree..but we need to take some people of Afghanistan in favour..we already make some step false which is sending of refugees.. It will be good to have use of them not of their life but as a proxy.. Just suggestion

And for your information all this is a fucking lie that india is providing free visa to them this is all bullshit.a local afghan i asked him about that he told me i got cancer but the expenses and what the **** on passport took a lot of time..so i started my cure from shaukat khanam....

He further stated that a lots of people afraid to go to india but they like to go to Pakistan for cure whatever.. May be he know about this that in india after 2 hours female are rapped.

history repeating itself ,just the countries changed . its non state actors guys chill. you guys know what they say about karma

Agree..but we need to take some people of Afghanistan in favour..we already make some step false which is sending of refugees.. It will be good to have use of them not of their life but as a proxy.. Just suggestion

And for your information all this is a fucking lie that india is providing free visa to them this is all bullshit.a local afghan i asked him about that he told me i got cancer but the expenses and what the **** on passport took a lot of time..so i started my cure from shaukat khanam....

He further stated that a lots of people afraid to go to india but they like to go to Pakistan for cure whatever.. May be he know about this that in india after 2 hours female are rapped.

Sure... I heard NS is being ill advised by some of his advisors.

I agree... keeping pressure up is important... and also hurting their egoes...

These are ego centric animals ... they will continue making frontal assaults and getting slaughtered if their egoes are being hurt... people make more mistakes under pressure

history repeating itself ,just the countries changed . its non state actors guys chill. you guys know what they say about karma

How are they non state actors, when they get $trillions from states?

I agree... keeping pressure up is important... and also hurting their egoes...

These are ego centric animals ... they will continue making frontal assaults and getting slaughtered if their egoes are being hurt... people make more mistakes under pressure

What ego?
Afghan natives are being bombed on regular basis... if not Pakistan than US and this has been going on for more than decade.
Why should a minority of Tajik Uzbek occupiers of Afghanistan should care!

Pakistan should but Pakistan doesn't have the balls to do it. The moment some Afghan gather and burn Pakistani flags and chant slogans against it, Islamabad gets a diarrhea.

It takes balls of steel to carry out such operations. It takes an iron clad resolve to realize that the feelings of a few people don't matter when it comes to a broader geopolitical scene. That kind of maturity and farsightedness is in huge short supply in Pakistan.

Not always... in this case puppet regime was pin pointed at those terror cells.
They did no action... so they are equally complicit.
How is it different from India asking the same from Pakistan..

We shouldn't stop bombing Afghanistan until we are sure that there are no terrorists Left

The movements of heavy artillery to the border and the evacuation of civilian suggests that a ground incursion is likely.

Back
Top Bottom