What's new

Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal to overtake India’s: SIPRI

Don't you know India's hegemonic designs there was this thread by your east Pakistani cousin iDune or MSDune watever, to accomplish that dream India needs more nuclear warheads and not to mention the size of China, to keep them in check we need a lot of weapons, I mean a lot of weapons.:cheers::cheers:

Moreover, why India has problem with Pakistan buying nuclear material is those are India specific and whereas India's nuclear program is not Pakistan specific, in reality every Indian knows China is the major threat.
Yes, Pakistanis Nuclear Weapons are Indian specific as there is no country in our neighborhood capable of fighting a real war with Pakistan (Afghanistan, Iran..not china though but they're friendly).If India is successful in cutting of North and South of Pakistan...it'll be nuked.End Game.China won't matter then.Pakistan plan on adversaries' capabilities, not intentions.

OMG.... we are doomed. I think the world has seen the last of us.

So long.....

Annihilation !!! I think we Indians should commit mass suicide and rid of our agony of being nuked.

Shalom and few lines from the song for those who are gonna nuke us...

"The time to say Good Bye is near .........Dear, I think You are going to miss me when I am gone."

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good news!. The objective is for Pakistan to have a maximun number of nuclear warheads to destroy the enemy and wipe it and its population out of the map. :cheers:However the enemy is also stockpilling WMD and nuclear hitech multiple missiles warheads purchased and donated by war criminal US and terrorist sionists.:flame::flame:

Back
Top Bottom