What's new

Pakistan ranks fourth in world as IT service provider to overseas clients

Yep!

Personally I am not agree with the report regarding 4th largest. In Pakistan, maybe we have more than 200,000 IT professionals but 80 - 85% are jobless. Majority of professional doing freelancing. Another fact about in Pakistan 50% IT professionals are females. Most of the females who have done software engineering sitting in their homes and making rotis after getting master degree. We have very limited numbers of IT firms in Pakistan. More than half of newly establish firms finish their business with in one or two years because of lack of funds for salaries, Tax etc.

I'm also going to launch my firm with the name of XARCTIX www.be.net/xarctix Soon (Development + Graphics) and my wife who has 12 years of experience in IT industry will start her own firm withe the name of BluBizBox let see...
--
best of luck..
i saw your work.. its cool..
be the microsoft of world if not that then tcs or infosys of pak...
pak need brains and soul like you for good days

Pakistan it industry is between 1 to 1.3 billion dollar only
Guys don't fall into this...have you not noticed that it was declared by a nawaz league goon called khurram dastagir khan. Obviously they will give you a false picture, but people are not interested in this anymore. I would be surprised if Pakistan even falls in top 20. The only boom period for pakistani IT industry was 80s and 90s when company like isr was hiring thousands of graduates and then like always happen in Pakistan they got busted due to lack of support by the then govt.

This is why we started having a brain drain in that decade. Enuf said.

Back
Top Bottom