What's new

Pakistan-ranked 3rd sexiest nationality for men, in an American women survey

Irish men are the world’s sexiest nationality, according to a survey by an American “travel dating” website.

MissTravel.com claims to have polled 110,000 single Americans to find the “The World’s Sexiest Nationalities”, with Irish men taking almost 8,000 votes from the 66,000 American women who participated in the survey. Australian men ranked second.

Almost half the female respondents listed “accent” as the quality that influenced their decision (Irish men probably have Jamie Dornan, 50 Shades of Grey, to thank).

However, in an extraordinary lapse of judgement, Irish women did not make the top 10 list for American men.

Armenian women polled top, followed by “Barbadian/Bajan”.

When asked to rank the qualities that contributed to attractiveness when travel dating, “Body type” and “facial features” ranked highest for the (shallow) men polled.

The website matches “generous travelers who hate to travel alone with attractive travelers who would love the opportunity to travel the world for free”. It claims to have facilitated more than 300,000 such trips.

Sexiest Nationalities for Men
(Based on dating preferences of 66,309 American women)
1 Irish – 7,862
2 Australian – 6,486
3 Pakistani – 4,761
4 American – 2,909
5 English – 2,133
6 Scottish – 1,554
7 Italian – 905
8 Nigerian – 721
9 Danish – 670
10 Spanish – 598

Sexiest Nationalities for Women
(Based on dating preferences of 44,873 American men)
1 Armenian – 5,971
2 Barbadian/Bajan – 4,036
3 American – 3,402
4 Colombian – 2,741
5 English – 2,006
6 Australian – 1,040
7 Brazilian – 992
8 Filipina – 651
9 Bulgarian – 429
10 Lebanese – 323

Source:
US survey declares Irish men as world’s sexiest nationality

The World's Sexiest People Are Armenian Women And Irish Men

Behold brothers! Wait until this gets tweets in India.

Lebanese women should be #1

@MastanKhan sir is this true?

I know I am sexy but no. 3???:o::o:
attachment.php

or if there is a justification, Aliens!Aliens!
58d38fcd1fd4173b0028a11d06beb247.jpg

Yes people originating from Mirpur make up a large percentage, but there are thousands of people from Punjab, Sindh, KPK etc.

You got it wrong.

muhahahahahahahahhahah that guy rocks lolz ,

i wonder if someone in Pakistan do this at Clifton ... wearing a golden Shorts and that dance hahahahahahahahhahaha

lol..........
on a side note, anyone know how to apologize to a lesbian for having made a dick joke? I am being serious. In an group setting, I made a joke and this indian lesbian was present tho the joke was not directed at her...

66 000 obese, Big Mac crunching hairy chin Yankee girls desperate even for a donkey were most probably selected in this survey.

& who knows it better than our resident in charge of the Mess hall.:D
Well the SheRman offer is still on, if you can revert your decision of revoking my mess facilities.
I'm tired of hunting the wild chicken in the woods.

I'm not a Brigadier in the military section. I'm in charge of the mess hall. No food for you for a week Major ! Keep the She Man (oops Sherman) for yourself :D

You are probably right but this is about the impression they have. I don't think they can tell the difference between a Scot and an Irish either. It's just another way of stereotyping.

Unfortunately I think the stereotype of a Pakistani in a typical American woman's head would be about the same as what a Pakistani woman would think about some guy from Chile.

A big blank "um..a...err..a..huh?" Impossible to make #4 on list. You aren't even on their radar.

UK is full of Mirpuris. Majority of them are product of first cousin marriages and have deformities.

Haaa mirpuris are kashmiris tend to be taller, fairer and better looking then most in the sub continent, thats a statistical fact

Just because you have been beat by mirpuris keep your butt hurt to yourself

Unfortunately I think the stereotype of a Pakistani in a typical American woman's head would be about the same as what a Pakistani woman would think about some guy from Chile.

A big blank "um..a...err..a..huh?" Impossible to make #4 on list. You aren't even on their radar.

Oh you mean they just randomly voted for Pakistanis then

Oh and just to clarify pakistanis are 3rd

We can feel for you, even your own women chose Pakistanis over you. :lol::lol:

lol..........
on a side note, anyone know how to apologize to a lesbian for having made a dick joke? I am being serious. In an group setting, I made a joke and this indian lesbian was present tho the joke was not directed at her...

Lesbians have their own code

Just walk up to her and gently whisper in her ear "I can turn you" then give her a wink

Thats Lesbian speak for "i respect you and i am sorry"

Go on give it a try

Back
Top Bottom