What's new

Pakistan nukes outstrip India’s

The world will have 2-3 minutes to react when the decision is taken.

I have no doubts that if such a hypoethical scenario arises, where Pakistani armies are marching down to Delhi... We'll see massive nukes being fired from India too, whether or not it has a no-first-use policy.

No first use policy is a joke, not true and what's the world going to do? Send in some more nukes for punishment?

I have no doubts that if such a hypoethical scenario arises, where Pakistani armies are marching down to Delhi... We'll see massive nukes being fired from India too, whether or not it has a no-first-use policy.

No first use policy is a joke, not true and what's the world going to do? Send in some more nukes for punishment?

Well .. Pak forces will never " march towards Delhi " in a manner that a nuke response is required.

No 1st use policy is used by those who are more than sure of conventional deterrents.

It is true that no first use policy is kind of joke but it achieves two things, one, it will make you look good in the eyes of the world and gives more moral power to retaliate in a high-handed manner. Even a ballistic missile fired from Pakistan can be construed as using a nuke (even if you use conventional war head) and can be retaliated using nukes. So, it is not as simple as Pakistanis think that you can take all of the India in the first go just because we have a NFU policy.

:rofl: :rofl::wave:

I believe whether you have 15 or 100 nukes. It makes no difference. In worst case scenario only 1 or 2 nukes are more than enough. What is important is medium of delivery. India has delivery systems from all three Land, Air and Sea.

Pakistan has a lot less nuclear installations than India. It would be logical in event of nuclear war Pakistan's nuclear launch installation will be taken out first ending any threat of further launches
You should realize that there is a difference between nuclear reactors and nuclear missiles launchers.Nuclear reactors are not mobile where as nuclear mobile launchers are mobile and nukes can be launched anytime to radiate hindutva dhotis.What exactly do you mean by nuclear installation?I recommend you do a little more search on nuclear warefare so you don't look like an idiot.

Historically, Pakistan has always considered been considered to have more nuclear warheads than it claims by intelligence sources.

Any nuclear war between India and Pakistan would belong to whoever conducts first strike. There's a good chance that if Pakistan manages to blow up 100-200 nukes in its first strike, India won't be able to hit back. Of course no one wants that, but when push comes to shove, its good to know the option is there.

Thats stretching the hypothetical situation a bit too far and thin. 100-200 nukes ???

Pakistan has a lot less nuclear installations than India. It would be logical in event of nuclear war Pakistan's nuclear launch installation will be taken out first ending any threat of further launches
Any semblance of an attack on nuclear installations might trigger nuclear retaliation. Pakistan and India regularly sign treaties that they won't target each other's nuclear installations in any combat scenario. They even exchange a list of nuclear installations.

Bull, just using it to disprove the BS that people pass in the guise of no-first-use.

Nuke exchange is going to be end game. Whoever goes for first strike will have to make sure the enemy is neutralized. It will have to be all or nothing. I am sure no first strike policy for India is just on paper.
On the question on how the world will react? It's going to be a different world after "the day after".

Also think in terms of area. India has less number of targets to hit than Pakistan. So may be Pakistan needs them to be confident.
Any way I dont think India should go for any more nukes. More pollution, radiation and risks. After all not one among them is going to be used. Already a lot of mess with the nuclear reactors.
I see many people here forgot the environmental science they studied as kids.

Also think in terms of area. India has less number of targets to hit than Pakistan. So may be Pakistan needs them to be confident.
Any way I dont think India should go for any more nukes. More pollution, radiation and risks. After all not one among them is going to be used. Already a lot of mess with the nuclear reactors.
I see many people here forgot the environmental science they studied as kids.

Thats not how it is don. India's first strike or if it ever happens wouldnt target civilian centers with a massive warhead. But several smaller warheads which would target C&C locations of PA and if posibble pak's nuclear lauch hubs. And considering the kind of geographical leverage India has against Pakistan I dont want to imagine what will happen.

india should drop "no first use" policy that will keep restricted 'any country' to do any misadventure.

I dont think India can stick to no first use of policy in case of a war.Just think you have information of Nuke to be launched against your country (I strongly believe opponent can get the information at least few seconds in advance) ,How many seconds left for you to decide for counter attack,In case of nuclear attack it would be a devastating for both of us.Few seconds not going make much difference as the response also going to be with in few seconds

There was an excellent article in India Today , which Presented a detailed analysis of the impact of a Nuclear Exchange between India and pak.

India being ahead in Conventiaonal Arms , will stick to NFU Policy.

Its Notable , that whichever country decides to use the Weapon Must ensure the outcome of retaliation.

The Article does NOT account for the 4 Stage Nuclear Prepardness Policy being adopted by India . Its a very systematic Decision Making .. from Mating of the Core to actual Missile Fuelling .

Now, as it happened in 1998 when Pak , Actually deployed its Missiles , There is NO doubt they can even Use it.
But having fired even a single Missile , The Decision Makers in Pak will have to understand that within the next 6 Hours Pak will no longer exist on Map of the World.

This is something that i think will NOT allow them to use Nukes. But Who Knows.. ?

The Stakes will be enoromous for Both Sides.

LOL.... Its funny how all you Indians just jumped onto this thread. This proves how vulnerable and insecure you feel because of Pak's nukes. Somewhere deep down inside your 'smelly-masala-filled' hearts is a genuine fear for your existence :chilli::chilli:

Anyway regardless of the technicalities of nuclear warfare and who starts first, any nuclear war is bound to destroy you. Dont even dare dream that somehow you can obliterate Pakistan and yet save yourselves and have no harm come upon yourselves. I promise you that, God forbid, if Pak is destroyed and ceases to exist then SO WILL YOU MY FRIENDS..... SO WILL YOU !! :victory::victory:

Just joking with you all so dont take it too serious and get all emotional in here !! :pop::pop:

LOL.... Its funny how all you Indians just jumped onto this thread. This proves how vulnerable and insecure you feel because of Pak's nukes. Somewhere deep down inside your 'smelly-masala-filled' hearts is a genuine fear for your existence :chilli::chilli:

Anyway regardless of the technicalities of nuclear warfare and who starts first, any nuclear war is bound to destroy you. Dont even dare dream that somehow you can obliterate Pakistan and yet save yourselves and have no harm come upon yourselves. I promise you that, God forbid, if Pak is destroyed and ceases to exist then SO WILL YOU MY FRIENDS..... SO WILL YOU !! :victory::victory:

Just joking with you all so dont take it too serious and get all emotional in here !! :pop::pop:

Read carefully & you will find that it does not matter how much ( many) hardware you own. That was the theme of most replies.

Secondly " destroy" is a relative term related to the ability of a nation to resurect itself post strike & the residual damage a strike will cause.

With all its rivers running North - South, Pak has more to be wary of, add to this the ' depth' factor.

In any case the aim is not to start another debate on a new subject...

Back
Top Bottom