What's new

Pakistan Navy is getting QING class submarines or German U-214???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentelman

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Soooo any one know towards which one PN is going????:pakistan::thinktank:

We are getting Chinese conventional Subs and making them into Nuclear Submarines

Soooo any one know towards which one PN is going????:pakistan::thinktank:

Hi, not to sound too sarcastic (and also not directed towards you)... How about choice C, Neither!

There was an article in Defensenews.com, which pointed out that DCN and HDW did not advertise their submarines at IDEAS 2012, simply because Pakistan currently does not have the funds to buy submarines. It really is truly sad, that the PN cannot be given the funds to buy submarines by the current Pakistani administration. Really sad...

Soooo which one is better??
German or Chinese?

QING class but when funds are available

qinq class is better because more than twice the size of u 214 and will give us capability of launching nuclear capable submarine launch cruise missile

My preference would be Type 214, if it comes with Transfer of Technology and they were built in Pakistan. If that is not the arrangement I would go Qing Class because China does not have a problem with Technology Transfer to Pakistan.

My preference would be Type 214, if it comes with Transfer of Technology and they were built in Pakistan. If that is not the arrangement i would go Qing Class becuase China does not have a problem with Technology Transfer to Pakistan,
If I am not wrong I think germans didn't agree to provide few technologies with their Subs. Chinese submarines will be a better choice as you said they won't have any problem with ToT.

I am not sure what is this obsession with German Submarines did the Germans not been under embargo for ages , how can they build a sub that is even close to decent ?

Chinese on other hand build every thing there is to build , nuclear nation and technologically superior nation and people

Certainly Chinese Subs are best in world

I am not sure what is this obsession with German Submarines did the Germans not been under embargo for ages , how can they build a sub that is even close to decent ?

Chinese on other hand build every thing there is to build , nuclear nation and technologically superior nation and people

Never under estimate U Boats, They have their legends.
Germans have built more submarines then French their experience dates as far as Pre WWI

List of U-boats of Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My preference would be Type 214, if it comes with Transfer of Technology and they were built in Pakistan. If that is not the arrangement I would go Qing Class because China does not have a problem with Technology Transfer to Pakistan.

In case of Pakistan as we already have infrastructure for A-90Bs which can be developed modified extensively with the help of France, atleast 2 more A-90Bs would be the best choice meanwhile waiting for Qing or whatever Chinese are developing which won't come so soon.

Agosta 90 A/B is outdated comparing w/t current Chines and German subs under consideration............:tdown:

How would that benefit us?

Krait Said it Right because the Germans are not givin' their technology heard this was a matter of money or something.

Fleet Master u might be right bt u need to Wake up this not that old China it's the new 1 the better 1 of which the Frst Chinese President dream of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom